11 - unexpected changes

*Octavia's POV*

So I'm hanging out with Ryan today at some point.

I don't think I like Ryan, but I definitely like him as a friend. He's a great guy that I know I can trust and always count on, I don't know. He's just the only person I can physically hang out with at the moment, but I like it.

It was 10:30 and i was still in bed watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix. I don't know why people always talk bad about it, it has a pretty good story line and is really interesting.

After I finish the episode, I decide it's time to get ready. I crawl out of my warm and cozy bed into the cold apartment. I start up my desktop computer and head to the bathroom for my daily routine.

I got changed into a white graphic t-shirt and decided to keep my glasses on today. It was nice to take a break from the contacts every once and awhile.

After my hair and makeup are done, I brush my teeth and text Ryan.

O: hey so im ready to hang out when u are

I get a response about 15 mintues later.

R: okay, just got home from my run. i'll text you after my shower

I conclude I'll have at least a half and hour to spend, so I start uploading a video and look at new hair colors and possible tattoos.

I don't know if Ryan's tattoos made me want more, but I knew there was just a feeling that I needed at least one more. They expressed so much with so little, which I found great.

I was searching the internet and found this one color that I really liked. I was torn between a light pastel purple, or a light pastel blue.

I also found this tattoo that went around a finger. It was a great design that I really liked. I'll talk to Ryan about this later and see what he says.

I feel my phone buzz and see a text from Bee and Ryan.

(Texting Ryan)

R: ready when you are, feel free to come over when you can

O: okay, be over in like 10 mins

(Texting Bee)

B: hey girlie! how are ya? lemme know when you wanna skype or record :)

O: i've been great bee. heading over to ryan's rn but i'll talk to you tonight, promise.

Lately I haven't been talking to Bee as much. I've just been having a great time with Ryan and his friends. Even thought I do still Skpye Bee at least 4 times a week, I feel bad. I know I don't ahve anything to feel bad about, but I know she'd understand.

I pack my MacBook into my bag and also throw in my wallet, a sweatshirt, and gum. Then I grab my keys and phone and head for the door.

I arrive at Ryan's a little after 11:15. I get out of my car and Ryan opens the door as soon as I close my car door.

"Hey." I shout.

"Aye there, bud." He says in his cute Canadian accent. I smile to myself.

I approach him closer and he opens the door for me and lets me into his little home.

I set my bags down on his bed and plop myself on it to.

"So what's up?" He asks sitting down in his gaming chair.

I sit up quickly and start trying to find the picture of the new tattoo, piercing, and hair color I want.

"I was doing some curious searching today, and I figured out that I want a new look. Not totally different, but I want another tattoo, a new piercing, and maybe a new hair color." I say showing him the pictures I had looked up earlier.