43 - i need you

*Octavia's POV*

My heart dropped.

"Ryan, please let me e-"

"What are you going to say? 'Oh, it wasn't me, I swear! It's his fault, I'd never do that!' If you're going to say that shit, then leave." He says.

"Ryan, I don't know how to tell you any other way, but it was Dylan's fault. I couldn't push him off of me!" I say, my voice growing louder.

He sat there and shook his head in disbelief.

"Oh my fucking gosh, Ryan. What else do you want me to say? I didn't kiss him, and I'd never do any possible thing to hurt you. I love you with all my heart and I love you more than I love myself. You're the only one I have left." I say, tears building up.

"Then why is this the same shitty story every other girl said to me too?" He asks standing up. I stand up along with him.

"I don't know?! But you need to know that mine is true, Ryan. You've helped me through a lot and I can't thank you enough. You make every day worth living, and the thought of not having you in my life makes me want to go insane. Without you, I have no reason to go on." I say while a few tears escape my eyes.

"Trust me, I need you too. But I need some time, okay?" He says wiping a tear off my cheek with his thumb.

I head for the door with my sobs faint, but still apparent. And I leave his house and start walking towards mine.

*Ryan's POV*

"Oh my fucking gosh, Ryan. What else do you want me to say? I didn't kiss him, and I'd never do any possible thing to hurt you. I love you with all my heart and I love you more than I love myself. You're the only one I have left." Octavia says with glassy eyes and a shaky voice.

Even though I want to believe her, my past keeps telling me no. It's like there's no possible way of forgiveness even though I know deep down there is.

"Then why is this the same shitty story every other girl said to me too?" I ask as I stand up from the couch, she stands up too.

I was sick and tired of the same story every damn time from every damn girl, couldn't they come up with something at least more interesting?

But maybe this is the truth, she's different.

Also, every other girl I've been with, we've never been so close. Octavia and I have been through so much, and I've always been there for her...

And she did forgive me about the whole incident with Melanie...

"I don't know?! But you need to know that mine is true, Ryan. You've helped me through a lot and I can't thank you enough. You make every day worth living, and the thought of not having you in my life makes me want to go insane. Without you, I have no reason to go on." She says.

I can't go on without you, either.

She starts to cry and that when I walk over to her and wipe her tears away from her beautiful cheek.

"Trust me, I need you too. But I need some time, okay?" I tell her, looking into those captivating blue eyes.

She nods and leaves my house, walking with her head down like she'd just lost a battle.

You'll be mine again soon, don't worry.

————————————————————