39 - 'new program'

*Octavia's POV*

11:43 a.m.

My eyes open to see a dark room and my ears instantly hear pounding raindrops against the window in my room.

I see Straub passed out on my floor, completely engulfed in blankets.

At the end of my bed, I see Bee curled up in a ball sleeping peacefully.

And lastly, Ryan is in my gaming chair with a pillow sleeping. He didn't look to comfortable, but I smiled to myself to see my friends all randomly passed out in my room.

Last night was a blast. Movies, food, laughter, and music with some of the most amazing people ever was an amazing way to end of a day.

I quietly get out of my room and escape to the bathroom. I take a quick shower to freshen up.

I get out of the shower and grab a fuzzy towel to wrap around my body. I grab a second one to wrap my hair in.

I look at my phone to find a text from my therapist.

From Dylan:

Hey, so I was told by a supervisor that I had to meet with all my patients today to tell them about a new program we're now using, so when are you available?

I read the message and I understand. I text back.

To Dylan:

Okay! Maybe around 2 you could come over to my house? I'll just shoo my friends out for like 30 minutes lol.

He agrees with that and I get dressed.

I put on a random t-shirt that I liked, and wore some distressed jean shorts.

I quickly put my blonde hair up into a messy bun, they always looked good for some reason.

I walk back into my room and see Bee has woken up.

"G'morning!" I greet with a smile.

"Good morning!" She smiles back.

"Shut up, people are still trying to sleep." Straub groans, throwing a pillow at me.

-

"Okay, we're heading out. We'll be back here in an hour." Ryan says opening the door to leave so I could have my appointment with Dylan.

"Bye, love youuu." I say giving Ryan a kiss.

Then he grabs my face and brings it to his for a longer kiss.

"Bye." He smiles.

"Eww, PDA!" Bee shouts

"Grow up." I say sarcastically as they leave my apartment.

A few minutes later, Dylan was at my door. I open the door and lead him inside to the living room.

He started going off about the new program that I had no interest in knowing about, so it was hard to pay attention.

He snaps his fingers at me, obviously noticing that I was drifting off into my thoughts.

"Sorry!" I say snapping my head back to him with my full attention.

"It's fine, all that talk was complete bullshit. I just needed a reason to do this."

And before my mind could process what he just said, his lips were on mine.

I tried pulling away, but his grip was to tight around my wrist.

I finally push him away, but my eyes revert to a person standing at the entrance of my apartment.

Ryan.

His face was drained, cold, speechless.

Just like mine.

"This is the fucking reason why I never wanted to be in a relationship again." He said slamming the door after him.

-----------------------