14 - it's a game

*Octavia's POV*

I got home later that night because I took a longer way to get home, I needed time to process what just happened.

Why did we only say 'see you tomorrow?' Ugh, I don't even want to think about that it was so awkward.

Instead of getting something to eat I go straight to bed. I couldn't even talk to Bee about this, not yet at least.

Thank god I didn't work tomorrow.

-MORNING TIME-

I wake up to someone calling me. I pick up my phone to see who it is.

Ryan.

I decline the call and turn to face the city view from my window.

Ryan calls again about 3 minutes later. I answer this time.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today with Brayden and I? Nothing special, just going bowling and lunch." Ryan asks.

I ponder my decisions.

"Sure, I'll go."

"Alright, we'll pick you up around 2."

I say okay and we exchange goodbyes.

Why couldn't he just text me? We almost never called each other.

I stay in bed watching Netflix until 11:00. Then I start to get ready.

After my shower and getting my makeup done, I grab a snack and head to the park across the street. It was very similar to central park in New York, but it was in Canada.

I sit down on a bench and listen to ModSun. Then I quickly change the song because all it does is remind me of Ryan.

I eat my snack and go for a walk until 1:00.

I head back to my apartment. Ryan and Brayden pick me up literally at 2:00 sharp.

I walk towards their car and smile as I see them.

"Hey guys." I say opening the car door and sitting down.

"Hey." They both say in unison.

We arrive at the place we were going to for lunch, a place called Promenade? I've never head of it, but hopefully it's good.

We sat at a circular table, which made it hard for me to avoid Ryan, but I did try to scoot more closely to Brayden.

We order drinks and food and I guess I was being noticeably quiet.

"You okay, Octagon?" Brayden asks me.

"Yeah, just tired." I say forcing a smile.

We all talk about normal things, I don't really know. I mostly nodded and smiled when they expected me to talk.

After we finish our meal, we are waiting for the bill to come.

"I'm gonna head to the bathroom." I say getting up.

They both nod and as soon as I leave I turn and see them whispering. What the hell?

I walk into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I get dirty looks from another girl, probably because of my hair color, but I don't care at all.

I re-do my bun and think.

If Ryan wants to act this way and pretend nothing happened between us,

well two can play at this game.

A/N

well uhm i fall more in love with this story the more i update it hadsfkml;d