5 - bee?

*Ryan's POV*

It was the next day and I had direct messaged Octavia on Twitter if she wanted to hang out.

R: Hey, wanna hang out today or something?

O: Sure bud. I also forgot to give you my phone number. here it is ***-***-****

R: Thanks. Where do you wanna meet?

O: Oh my apartment is fine, I can show you around and stuff. You need directions?

R: Okay, no I got em.

O: See ya m8

Then I closed my laptop and grabbed my keys. I head out the door and get in my car.

*Octavia's POV*

So, Ryan is coming over.

It's 12:00 and his message woke me up. I figured he'd be here soon, so I rush to get ready.

I take a quick shower and leave my hair down. My hair is naturally straight, thank god it was.

I do my everyday makeup. Eyeliner, smokey champagne eye shadow, mascara, and concealer or BB cream.

After makeup I get dressed. Simple black leggings and a tank top. I figured if we go somewhere I'll just wear my leather jacket.

I walk into the kitchen and hear the buzzer. Damn, he was fast.

I walk to the door and buzz him in.

*Ryan's POV*

I walk into her apartment and damn was it amazing.

When she opened the door I must've looked like a kid in a candy store.

"If you don't mind me asking, how do you pay for such a beautiful apartment?"

We walk into her living room and sit down on the couch.

"My dad has a really good business job, we helps me pay. But I pay mostly with my YouTube money and my other jobs money."

I tilt my head. "You have another job? Where?" I ask again.

"I work at the local mall, and before you judge me, I work at Starbucks." She replies laughing. I laugh too.

"Well at least you can get free coffee." I add.

"Righttt? And I can make things that aren't on the menu." She says smirking.

"I actually work at the Vans store there. I've gone to Starbucks on my break and I've never seen you there?" I ask.

"Hm, that's weird. I usually work daily, with exceptions."

"You work today?"

"Nope."

"Awesome, neither do I. I can spend my wholleeeee day hereeeee." I say dragging out my words as I lay back on the couch.

She scoffs, "Uh, no? I'm going to show you around!" She grabs my hand and lifts me up onto my feet.

She's walking to what I assume is her room and I follow her.

"This is my room, it looks way cooler at night but it's still really nice." She says. I just realized how gloomy it was today, possibly a thunderstorm coming soon.

Her room was like the ultimate Tumblr girl bedroom. Huge windows looking over the city, cozy bed, lights going all around, it was really cool looking to be honest.

"Your room is really nice." I tell her.

She giggles. "Thanks, bud."

"And this is my gaming setup." She says showcasing a desk with an iMac and some waters with a mic that I think Bee and Straub have?

I laugh. "iMac just like Graser." I mumble.

"Hm?" She must've heard me.

"My friend has an iMac, I don't know it just reminded me of him, I guess."

She shrugged and sat down in her chair. She woke up her computer and opened Skype.

After about 5 minutes she gets a call from someone on Skype...Bee?

She answers it with webcam.

"HI BEE!" She says waving.

"Hello Octagon!" The girl responds waving back as well. Her webcam loads and I don't believe what I see.

It was Bee.