13 - Hunger

*Octavia's POV*

After getting my hair dyed and that weirdly uncomfortable conversation with Melanie, I head home to get ready for work.

I put on a denim shirt and a necklace with leggings. I look fine, I guess.

I grab my keys and head out the door. I worked at 1:00 PM but it was 11:30. I thought I'd go to the mall and shop a bit.

-TIME SKIP TO HER SHOPPING FOR A WHILE-

It was 12:45 so I stopped shopping and went to put my bags in the car.

I came back into the mall after dropping my stuff off and see Ryan walking to the Vans store where he worked. I got a little tense seeing him, still having that question in the back of my mind.

I ignore him and hope he doesn't turn around and see me.

I start my shift and business was already picking up. I hated days like these because it was so tiring.

-TIME SKIP TO BREAK-

*Ryan's POV*

It was my break time and I hadn't seen Octavia since 3 days ago, the last time we spent time together. I though about visiting her, but I remember I said I couldn't hang out on break, so I just ate my lunch in the break room and list end to some ModSun.

*Octavia's POV*

-TIME SKIP TO AFTER BOTH OF THEIR SHIFTS ARE OVER-

Finally, that long day was over. It was 11:00 PM, and the mall was closing. Workers still had to stay behind though to lock up shops and such.

After I locked up Starbucks I walked to Vans. I see Ryan shuffling in the back room.

I knock the cashier desk to get his attention.

He peeks his head through the doorway. He automatically smiles. I can't help but smile back.

"Hey! How are you?" He asks coming to the counter.

"Hi, pretty good. Exhausted from today though." I say tapping my acrylic nails on the counter.

He laughs and compliments my hair color. I blush a bit and try to ignore it.

"Can you help me carry these boxes out to the garbage? I was unpacking shoes and these need to be recycled." He asks me.

"Sure bud." I say grabbing some boxes.

We both head outside to where the dumpster is and toss the boxes in.

We start walking back to the mall and we are almost inside, but Ryan grabs my arm right before I open the door.

I turn to face him, but his arm is still locked onto mine. He's looking deeply into my eyes, I feel so uncomfortable.

I was going to say something, but then suddenly he pushes me against the wall and presses his lips to mine.

I was going to pull away, but his force was so strong I didn't even know if I would've been able to.

You'd think our first kiss would be sweet, simple, and gentle. Oh, this was not that.

It was as if he had been wanting to do this for years and he'd finally got the chance.

The kiss was full of hunger, and I could tell he only wanted more.

But so did I.

I played with his hair as he moved his hands towards my face.

He was not letting go.

He bit my lip, and I bit his back. This was not where I thought our relationship was going.

After 10 minutes we finally released.

Nothing was said. We simply said 'see you tomorrow' and left each other.

A/N

HOLY FRICFKAN N A

WELL UHM

I WISH I WAS OCTAVIA LETS JUST SAY THAT