33 - choose

*Octavia's POV*

I hobble out of bed and catch my balance. Bee texts Ryan and tells him and Brayden to save a table at the cafe and to get in line for food.

I know usually hospital cafe's aren't the nicest, but this one was amazing.

It was basically a bunch of places like Starbucks, Subway, Panera, and Chinese food restaurants all in one area. It was so good and relaxing. It almost made you feel like you weren't in a hospital.

Bee holds onto my arm just in case I get light headed, and leads my to the elevator. She click the 3rd floor since the cafe was on that floor.

"I'm so glad you're okay, Octagon." Bee smiles.

"I'm so glad I finally met my best friend." I pull her into a hug.

We reach the 3rd floor and I spot Ryan and Brayden in line for Panera.

How did they know?

I walk to the line, slowly but surely, and I'm immediately pulled into a hug by Ryan.

He kisses the top of my head and gives me a long hug.

"Stop hogging her, I wanna hug her!" Brayden whines and Ryan lets go of me.

"Cm'ere." Brayden's smile invites me into his arms.

"Hi Bray." My voice muffled from his shirt.

"I'm so happy you're going to be okay." I know he's smiling from his tone of voice.

Then Straub and I hug, and he gives me the most loving hug.

"Papa Strub!" I joke with him and he laughs.

Once we reach the front of the line, we all order food. Even though it's name brand food places, the prices are much cheaper since the hospital owners know what the families are going through.

"I'll have a broccoli cheese cheddar soup in a bread bowl and a lemonade." I order first.

Everyone else orders and I found out that Bee's favorite drink is lemonade as well.

When it comes to paying, Ryan offers. I tried to talk him out of it but he insisted. Bee, Brayden, and Straub payed for their own food, though.

We sit at a cute little corner booth with big windows to our sides.

We enjoy our Panera while talking about random things. We got onto the topic of lucid dreaming, which has always grabbed my attention.

"I heard if you say this line before you go to sleep, you'll have a better chance of lucid dreaming." Straub says sipping his iced tea.

"Wait, what is lucid dreaming again?" Bee asks laughing.

We all laugh and groan, but it's all in good fun.

I see the time creeping to 6:16, so I thought it'd be a good idea to start heading up back to my room.

"Guys, I'm gonna walk up with her and spend the night, you guys can decide what you're gonna do." Ryan tells the others.

"We're actually gonna go to our hotel. We are beyond exhausted from the unexpected traveling and the jet lag is hitting us hard. We'll be back tomorrow morning, sweets. Sleep well!" Bee says giving me a hug and so does Straub.

I see Brayden walking off with them, but he'd be back later anyways.

Ryan and I are in the elevator and I don't want to think about what happened before all of this, I just want to be with him and not care about what he did because he clearly felt sorry for it.

And he never meant to hurt me, I remember the guilt that appeared on his face when I said he hurt me...

He loves me like I love him.

All this time I've been telling myself he was a bad person, when in reality he was probably the only person that would do just about anything for me.

After all, he brought more happiness into my life than heartbreak.

Even what he did do made me feel like shit, at least now I know that he still did love me.

We reach my floor and he locks his arm with mine and we walk back to my room.

He sits down on the bed with me and gives me a hug. He rests his head on top of mine.

"Can you choose now?" His voice cracks.

"What?" My voice is raspy.

"Choose, Octavia."

"Choose what?" I look up at him, still in his arms.

"What are we?"

I stop and think.

"You choose for me." My voice grows quiet.

"Octavia Lanson, will you be my girlfriend?"

A/N

CUTIES. Hope you liked this chapter and if you did please vote, comment, and share with friends!

Also, thank you to some of the people who started reading 'I Tried'!

Your shoutouts will be in the next part of THAT story, not this one.

LOVE U GUYS PEACE OUT BIZNATCHES <3