38 - hangovers

*Octavia's POV*

(the next morning)

My eyes flutter open to see bright light shining in my eyes.

I need to buy damn curtains.

I rub my eyes, and I feel my head pounding. My body ached, and I remembered what happened last night.

I looked around the room to see clothes. My underwear, my bra, and Ryan's shirt and shorts.

Then I realized I was naked right now.

I quickly cover myself in sheets and hear Ryan's small laugh.

I snap my head to look at him, still laying in bed. But he was definitely staring at me that whole time.

"Why'd you stare?" I blush, pulling the sheets closer to my body.

"You look beautiful naked." He smirks.

I throw a pillow at him. "You're hungover." I say.

"So are you, but I still know what happened last night." He says pulling my over to him.

"I could tell that wasn't your first time, who was?" he asks pulling me closer.

I blush and run a hand through my hair.

"Uh, just a guy from high school." I answer.

He nods and kisses my cheek before he gets out of bed, thank god he had his boxers on.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Going to shower, wanna join?" He smirks the same devilish smirk he did last night.

I nod and get up with sheets still around me, and then my head really started throbbing.

"Ughhh." I groan and take a hand to my head.

"We'll get you some pain pills after we shower." He says grabbing my hand.

I smile and we go take a shower.

-

I down the pills with a glass of water. Ryan walks out to me and wraps his arms around my waist from behind.

"Hopefully these help." I say swallowing the last pill.

Ryan kisses my cheek and I feel his wet hair on my shoulder.

"I love you." he say resting his head on my shoulder.

I turn around so I'm facing him.

"I love you too." I smile, giving him a peck on the lips.

"What should we do today?" He asks.

"Well, I don't want to waste their trip here but this hangover sucks ass."

We both think for a bit, and then I finally say something.

"I mean, Bee would understand, right? You, Brayden and Straub could hang out for the day and Bee and I could hang out here so I don't cause harm to people in public." I laugh.

"Good idea, but I wanna be with youuu." He whines, grabbing my waist again and pulling me into his arms.

"We'll have so many more memories to make with each other, one day without me won't kill you." I hug him closer to me.

"Fine, but I'm sleeping over tonight."

That sparked a great idea in my mind.

"Oh my gosh, you're a genius. Tonight Straub and Bee and sleepover here! Awe, that'll be so much fun." I say pulling out of the hug.

He laughs and we eat a small breakfast of eggs and bacon.

-

I call Bee over, and Brayden, Straub, and Ryan went to lunch and went to stream at Brayden's house.

"How was last night's dinner?" Bee asks as I spin around in my comfy computer chair.

"Good, dinner was amazing." I smile, leaving out the drinking part and, that.

"I'm beyond happy for you two." Bee smiles back.

"Hey, let's watch Vampire Diaries. I still have to finish the last episode." I say stopping my spinning as I pull up Netflix on my TV.

"Yes! I saw the previews and I was already about to ball my eyes out."

We sit on my bed and get cozy in the blankets as we enjoy some popcorn as we watch, we also had a box of tissues handy.

*Ryan's POV*

"Okay, guys we need some more dares." Brayden says into his mic to the stream viewers. Straub and I sit on his bed so we're in the webcam.

"I got one, it says to do a handstand while being fed a tablespoon of hot sauce." Straub says.

"I'll do it!" I shout, running to the kitchen in search of some hot sauce.

I find some and grab the cold bottle and a glass of milk for my soon-to-be burning mouth.

"Okay, take this." I say shutting the door as I hand Straub the hot sauce.

He pours it into a spoon perfectly, and Brayden moves out of the webcam so he and the viewers can watch.

I get into a handstand as I prop myself up against the wall, and Straub feeds me the hot sauce.

I swallow it and feel the instantaneous burning sensation in my mouth and throat.

I groan in pain and the two start cracking up in laughter as I cough in agony.

The burning makes my eyes water, and Brayden, being the douche he is, told the stream I was crying.

"Guys, Ryan's crying."

"No I am not." I say blinking back the stinging tears.

Straub is laughing really hard at this point, and I take myself out of the handstand so I'm laying on the ground.

My stomach starts to churn and feel extremely uncomfortable, and it was the same feeling I got when I felt like I needed to throw up.

Shit, I was going to throw up.

I run out of Brayden's room and into the bathroom. Along the way I ran into Brooke, but I had no time to apologize.

I knelt down at the toilet and the acid came rushing up out of my mouth. I spit it out and flushed the toilet.

"Dude, you okay?"Straub asks peeking in the bathroom as I rinse my mouth out with sink water.

"Yeah, I'm good. Drank too much last night and that hot sauce didn't help." I laugh. Straub laughs too and we head back into Brayden's room.

"Awe, look. The cry baby's back." Brayden teases.

I smack him playfully and fall back onto his bed as I listen to his constant talking to the stream.

-----------------------------