6 - fun in the rain

*Octavia's POV*

After I said hi to Bee, I was going to introduced them to each other but I looked over and saw the most perplexed look on Ryan's face.

"What's wr-" I get cut off.

"Bee?" Ryan asks super confused.

Bee's face is confused too. "Ryan?" She asks in return.

"Do you two know each other?" I ask them both.

"Yeah, uh I actually went to her house for an Australia trip." He laughs.

"Yeah, you know what The Cube is right, Oct?" Bee asks me.

"Yeah, yeah of course." I say nodding.

"Well he plays on that server, so he's a part of the whole group." She says with a smile on her face.

"Yeah." Ryan says looking at me.

"Oh, well that's actually really scary how that happened. You know, I met Ryan at a tattoo shop and little did I know you were friends with my best friend." I say laughing a bit.

Ryan and Bee give out little laughs too.

"Well show Ryan around, we'll catch up later." Bee says.

"Okay! Talk to you laterrr." I say waving.

"Bye Octagon! Bye Ryan!" Bee says while Ryan and I are waving. I end the call.

"That's insane." I say turning my chair to face Ryan sitting on my bed.

"Right? What are the odds?"

We sit in silence for a minute, then I get up and grab Ryan's arm.

*Ryan's POV*

"C'mon!" She says jumping up and pulling me with her.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"I told you I was going to show you around!"

I laugh and continue to be pulled around by Octavia.

"We're going to the roof." She smiles as we get into the elevator.

Once we reach the top, she runs out and is still pulling me behind her.

"Look at this!" She shouts, finally letting go of my arm.

"Holy shit." I mumble to myself.

"Isn't this amazing?!" She asks me.

I nod, taking it all in.

There are candles everywhere, outdoor furniture, and most of all, am amazing view of the city.

"This is beautiful." I say pulling out my phone for a picture. It's a little stormy out, but it still looks hella amazing.

"I know right." She says agreeing. She also pulls out her phone for a picture.

We are sitting on the couches for about a half an hour once we realize we start to feel raindrops falling on us.

The door to the elevator was locked, so by the time Octavia called the desk manager we were soaking wet.

~WHILE WAITING FOR THE MANAGER TO COME~

"What are you doing?" I ask Octavia. She stepped out into the open and was dancing in the rain.

"Isn't it obvious? Dancing in the rain!" She tells me.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because it's fun!" And before I know it, she's pulled me into the rain with her.

She scruffs up my hair and I mess up hers.

We were in an instense water fight, but weren't really going anywhere. So I decided something.

"Okay, pause. I have a new weapon I'm gonna use." I say smirking.

"What is that? We have nothing up here." She asks looking confused.

I start to take off my shirt. I didn't want this so seem sexual or anything, just thought it'd make things more fun.

"Oh I see where this is going." She says. And before I knew it she took of her shirt, but she had a sports bra underneath so it wasn't revealing too much.

We get our shirts soaked with water and start whipping the drenched shirts at each other. We both start dying of laughter. I hit her with my shirt once more, she laughs and shouts, "Ow! RYAN!"

She points to a red mark starting to appear on her stomach.

"Aw, I'm sorry. Will a kiss make it better?" I say in a baby voice, looking at the mark turning redder and redder.

"Yes, a matter of fact it will." She said sounded confident.

So reacting to he answer, I swiftly and quickly kissed the spot where I hit her stomach.

Ha, she didn't think I'd do it.

"Thanks, I can already feel it getting better." She says in a sarcastic tone.

Finally, the desk guy or whatever shows up and unlocks the door.

"OH. Uh, hey! This isn't weird I swear." Octavia tells the desk manager.

~BACK TO NORMAL TIME~

*Octavia's POV*

After that, we get back to my apartment soaking wet. We walk in and I immediately go to the bathroom for towels.

"Here." I throw a towel at Ryan.

We dry ourselves off and I take a quick shower. I offered him one, but he denied it for now.

I come out of the bathroom after my shower in a long white t-shirt and leggings to find Ryan watching the weather. Oh, and he was still shirtless. ;)

He turns around and looks at me.

"The storm is apparently supposed to get really bad, I should get going now if I still want to be alive." Ryan says getting up.

"You know, you could spend the night if you want to, I don't think I want you to die." I say.

"Oh. Sure, that sounds great. Thanks." He says with a sweet smile.

I look at the time, 7:00. Holy shit, we had been hanging out the whole day and I still hadn't gotten enough of him yet. Does this mean something?

"You hungry?" I ask.

"Eh, kinda. What cha got?" He asks making his way into the kitchen.

"Ramen. That's all I'll make for you right now so that's all you get." I smile.

"Jeez, fine. Can I actually grab that shower now?"

I laugh and nod.

A/N

ASHDBSJFKLGRD

THIS WAS SO FUN TO WRITE AND THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO COME AGFBHSJKHDL

HOPE YOU LIKED BC I CERTAINLY DID MY BIZNATCHES