18 - chillin' with brayden

*Ryan's POV*

I wake up around 9:35 AM and realize I'm still cuddled up next to Octavia, who had he face buried in my chest.

Looks like I'm not moving for a while.

As I wait for Octavia to wake up, I scroll though Twitter. A bunch of people took screenshots of Octavia and I in my recent vlog and were captioning them with "I ship it" and "#Ravia #Oryan" which made me chuckle.

Sooner than I thought, Octavia woke up and looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes.

"Good morning cutie." I say smiling at her.

She gives a slight smile and mumbles, "Good morning."

We get out of bed a little later and I shower while she continued to wake up.

Once I finish I walk into her room where she's all ready. She wore black ripped jeans and a white short sleeved shirt.

She looked hot.

*Octavia's POV*

Ryan walked into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist and stared at me.

"What?" I ask looking at him with a confused expression on my face.

"Eh, nothing. I'm getting changed so don't turn around." He says grabbing his clothes.

"YOU DUMB BITCH THERE ARE 2 HUGE FUCKING WINDOWS RIGHT THERE WITH THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE THAT COULD SEE YOU." I scream not knowing how loud that was.

"Holy shit okay, okay. I'll go to the bathroom." He says going to the bathroom.

I laugh to myself and continue to text Brayden.

Brayden and I had gotten really close these past months. We talk a lot, and hang out sometimes. Today he asked me to hang out and I didn't see why not.

O: so what are we gonna do bud?

B: idk, we could record an irl video and then get food bc i like food

O: haha okay come over when u can pal

B: alright, BE THERE IN 15

I chuckle at the fact that Brayden was coming over at like 10 AM, but it's whatever.

Ryan comes back in the room and is in his classic Ryan flannel and tye-dye shirt underneath.

"Aww, it's the classic 'Ryan' outfit." I say in a cutesy voice.

"Haha yeah." He says sitting down next to me.

"Wanna get breakfast?" He asks looking into my eyes, but I avoid the eye contact.

"Actually, Brayden's coming over." I say with ease.

"Oh. Cool. I didn't realize you guys were good friends." He says.

Was he jealous?

"Eh, kinda. He's pretty chill and funny." I shrug.

"Nice, I can hang with you guys until I need to go to work. That okay?" He asks for permission.

I giggle. "No, it's against the rules." I say sarcastically.

"Oh shut up." He says pulling my lips to his for a quick but amazing kiss.

This was pissing me off. Were we a couple or not? Can he just ask me out already?

Is there something wrong with me?

I shook those negative thoughts out of my head as I heard the doorbell ring.

"Holy shit Brayden is fast." I say to Ryan as I get up to get the door.

Ryan follows me out and we greet Brayden.

"Heyy!" Brayden says carrying out the 'hey.'

"Hi bud!" I say smiling.

"Hey dude." Ryan says.

We go to my room and I pull up CS:GO on my computer because Ryan wanted to play.

In the mean time, Brayden and I tweet out asking for dares to do for an IRL video. We get immediate responses.

Brayden laughs. "Dump water on Brayden's sister Brooke. I hate that bitch." Brayden reads off a reply that makes him laugh hysterically.

"Damn, poor Brooke." Ryan says still focused on the game.

I can't help but laugh.

We continue to look through the responses and Ryan has to go to work. He left around 10:30, so Brayden and I started to set up for the video.

"Heyyyyy, WHAT'S UP GUYS? TheCampingRusher here and today, I am here with Octavia." Brayden says his intro in his very over the top voice.

"Hello!" I wave and smile.

"So Octavia, tell them something about yourself."

"I'm a YouTuber and we are filming a video." I giggle.

"Alright then." He says in his cute little voice.

We start the video by looking through all the dares and we do all of them.

Brayden had to eat the first 3 things we saw in my fridge, bathe in ice, and eat a whole can of whipped cream.

I however, had to let Brayden smash 5 eggs on my head, brush my teeth with peanut butter, and use ketchup as a moisturizer.

-before she did the last dare-

I opened the ketchup bottle and almost threw up.

"Brayden you know I hate ketchup." I say gagging.

"Sorry, it wasn't my dare." He says smirking.

I hold my breath and squirt the ketchup onto my hand. I rub it on my arms and legs and try my hardest to not vomit everywhere.

"Brayden I can't. I'm done." I say releasing my breath and running to the bathroom.

I can hear Brayden laughing and talking to the camera. He comes in 2 minutes later.

"Hey, you okay?" He says laughing.

I glare at him, "Sure. I'm fine. But I need to get this off so I'm gonna shower before we go to eat."

He nods and we film his outro.

"Alright, I'mma go shower." I say grabbing a change of clothes.

"Haha, alright." Brayden says sitting on my bed.

I finished getting all ready again, and I was still wearing the same outfit because I threw it in the wash. Now I felt all fresh and clean and free of peanut butter and ketchup.

Brayden and I drive to a local restaurant for lunch.

We order some food and start a conversation.

"So, what's going on between you and Ryan?"

A/N

HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED ILY

THIS WAS KINDA A FILLER CHAPT BC THE NEXT COUPLE CHAPTERS ARE GONNA BE SUPER HECTIC