Chapter 77 Goblins

Time: 10:12 AM
Location: Kayden's World
Status: Normal

Age - 21

Energy Shield Fixed

HP - 200
Energy Shield - 300

Yep, This is Me, After The Portal Machine Incident led me back again to Remnant in other version of me, It was fun and depressed at the same time

Yep, This is Me, After The Portal Machine Incident led me back again to Remnant in other version of me, It was fun and depressed at the same time. Its One Of a Hell times again, in Remnant.

Some Scientist Told me That Fay has Adapted to My World and now she's Grown into human size, She's taller than me now and she speak normal like human.

Kayden: Jeez *Yawn*

Kayden Hugs Neptune while watching TV Sci-Fi Movies just to chill it out of my mind.

Kayden: I Regret everything about Remnant, now Yang and Weiss came along into my world. T_T

Kayden Drinks Pepsi Light.

Kayden: Aight Imma head out.

Kayden fix his own pony tail and grabs the portal gun and shoot at the wall.

And yes, I have a Long hair now..

Fay: Dad..

Fay Grabbed My hand.

Fay: are you going to leave again.

Kayden: yep.

Fay: Can you Promise me that you can come home?

Kayden: *Heavy Breathing Noise 5x* yes. I Promise.

Fay Smiled

Fay: Thanks Dad!

Fay Hugged Kayden.

Kayden: yeah... o_o

Kayden Poofed for 0.010 Seconds

5 Minutes Later

Location: Cave

A Blue Portal Appeared on the Ceiling and crashed on the Ground. Its Pitch-Black Dark here.

Kayden: Oof

Kayden Stands up and automatically activate NVG Mode.

Kayden: did I Enter into some dungeon? Weird.

He Wanders in a Dark Cave Zones with GPS Activate, Its Large Cave System.

Kayden: Piss..

Kayden Needs a Way out and gather information about this world, though, he Found Something here, Size as himself. Armed with Small Poison Knife and bows. Surrounds him, amount of 12 of them.

Goblins: Gehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

1 Goblin Shoot an Arrow Directly his head.

0 Damage