Chapter 59 Geb

Time: 10:31 AM
Location: Egypt
Status: Normal, sweaty

Were Finally on Egypt, Standing on a desert. We Only have two weeks till Holly's Death.

On Egypt, Our Goal is to Reach Cairo.

Jotaro: Its About Time.

Kayden: yep... first of all, its ridiculously hot here...

I Drink Pepsi to cool myself, When I Spawn Pepsi, always serve Cold. We Heard a Helicopter sound coming from 1 o'clock as we look up in the sky. 

Kayden: hmm?

Polnareff: Wh-Whats That?!

Joseph: They're here.

Polnareff: Its a Helicopter!

Kakyoin: You don't have to state the obvious. We can see that.

Joseph: That's a helicopter from the Speedwagon Foundation. They're looking for a place to land.

Jotaro: Speedwagon foundation? Your old friends who are taking care of Mom back in Japan?

Joseph: Yeah, That's right.

Kayden: That's an odd name but i like it. crap my eyes!

The Helicopter was about to land next to us, causing dust particles going to hit our faces, we cover our faces. 

Kayden: I Hope they don't get sand on my shoes.

Jotaro: Don't tell me we're going for a ride in the helicopter.

Joseph: No. As much as I'd like to, the crew aren't stand-users. If we were attacked, they would be at risk.

Kakyoin: Then why is that Helicopter here?

Joseph: They've brought us a helper.

Polnareff: What? A Helper?

Joseph: He has a few personality issues, so it's taken a while to get him here.

Avdol: Mr.Joestar! It's impossible for him to come with us on this trip! There's no way he could be helpful.

Kayden: ugh, hearing this sounds like a bad idea..

The Helicopter landed and the engine was starting to shutdown in minute.

Kakyoin: Do you know him, avdol?

Avdol: Yeah, very well.

Jotaro: Hold on. If he's a helper, that means he's a stand user, right?

Joseph: He's the Stand user whose Stand suggest The card Called "The Fool"

Jotaro: The Fool?

Polnareff: the Fool? hehe. That card sounds like an idiot.

Avdol: We're lucky that he's not our enemy. You wouldn't be able to beat him.

Polnareff walk closer to him and tug Avdol's scarf.

Polnareff: hm? What'd you say, you asshole? Ya better watch your mouth.

Avdol: Its the Truth. and what's with the hand? That hurts.

Polnareff: Sounding all high-and-mighty and shit-

Kakyoin: Knock it off already. The Helicopter landed.

The Helicopter's main pilot door open. its just 2 guys, a pilot and co-pilot, but who's a stand user? A Pilot walk first outside and handshake Joseph and the co-pilot follow the Pilot.

Pilot: Mr. Joestar, Thank goodness your safe.

Joseph: Thanks for coming out here. I Appreciate it.