Chapter 26 Dragon Sucks in this world

Few Days Ago

Time: 10:54 PM
Location: The Empire, Zorzal's Domain
Status: Cold and Warm, God Mode

Imperial Soldier 1: Get to Work Ya Damn Shitty Blue Slime!

One Imperial Soldiers Force to Enslave Neptune by cleaning Mud on the Hallways and Prison Cell. however, it didn't do anything.

Imperial Soldier 1: I. Said! "WORK!"

It just Stand here and doing nothing. The Imperial Soldier Proceeds to Stab with a Spear Directly, No effect.

Imperial Soldier 1: Ill Keep doing this again if you don't start work.

Imperial Soldier 2: Is it me or that thing is not dying?

Imperial Soldier 1: what?, Its just doing nothing and this place stinks, This Slime Cleaner does nothing.

Imperial Soldier 2: Jeez.

Imperial Soldier 1: Start Working Shitty Slime!, Your so annoying!

Neptune: *Trigger Limit 9000* 

Neptune Turn Itself Like SCP-018 and got pissed off, it Jump to one meter then increase to Three meter Height and keeps increasing, it became a dangerous Projectile Slime at a Speed of 100 km/hr. 2 Soldiers Panic and Raise Their Shields to Protect themselves from a fast enrage Blue Slime bullet.

Imperial Soldier 1: What The Hell?!

Imperial Soldier 2: I Don't Know!

Neptune Hit The Shield and Knock One Soldier and he hits on the wall.

Imperial Soldier 2: What In the world what slime was that?

He Ran away and Opens a Steel Door, once he look at The View, Neptune is about to Strike at him, He quickly close the Steel Door and Neptune Made a Large Dent on a Steel Door. Zorzal walks down to shush those Soldiers guarding the prison cells.

Zorzal: What the hell is going on down there, Its so Noisy that I can't even sleep.  <------- Same Voice Actor As Diavolo

Only if you Re-watched Gate Season 2 After Watching JJBA Part 5

Imperial Soldier: Zorzal-sama! one of our slime cleaners Just went rampage in the prison cell.

Zorzal: what?

----------------------

Meanwhile

Kayden: why did you drag me here.

I was Inside the JDSF Vehicle, Sitting next with Rory and There's a half naked asleep elf on this backseat. 

ID Name: Tuka Luna Marceau

Rory Was Very Very Close to me right now, She Sense a'lot of Fallen Souls onto me which massive amount that she ever seen. She's now categorized as inhuman however she already understands that I Cannot Say any word about me that could threat 2 Worlds at once. But Im a Peace Guy.

Kayden: Dame Da ne, Dame yo, Dame nano yo~.

On The front seat, Itami was a driver here, the Other is Tetsuya.

Tetsuya: That Kid is very lucky, Im so Jealous.

Kayden: 'Im Not!'

Itami: I Don't think hes happy at all

He already notice by looking at the Front Mirror.

Kayden: ಠ_ಠ

This is Worse than Lelei.

*Roar*

Itami: Battle Station!

Kayden: what?