Chapter 110 Mt Natagumo

Time: ???
Location: ???
Status: Asleep

Loud Bang Noises and Sword swing noises, Hearing some of screaming madness similar to mine. He Woke up and scream at them back.

Kayden: AGH! CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP ALREADY FOR 3 HOURS PLEASE?!

It was Zenitsu chasing tanjiro for some reason, Nezuko was standing beside an open box.

Kayden: ಠ_ಠ wtf is going on here.

Tanjiro: Ah, Sorry!

Tanjiro Grab Zenitsu's neck and force him to bow.

Tanjiro: You too.

Zenitsu: huh? Why?

Tanjiro: He hasn't been sleeping properly. didn't you forget that?

Kayden: Stop apologizing, your making me embarrassed.. -_-'

Nezuko walks on front of Kayden.

Kayden: what now?

She Sits on the ground, Japanese style. She pull Kayden's arm, force him to sit on her lap.

Kayden: What The-

She Starts Patting his head.

Kayden: Nezuko.. Stop.... It.........

Kayden Fell asleep on Nezuko's Lap. She keep stroking his head while hugging him. He's Ineffective cause she sees him as part of family or sees him as younger brother. Goddess of Love's effect will not work since she's a demon.

Kayden: zzzzzzzz.......

Tanjiro: He's already fast asleep...

Zenitsu: does she have powers to make someone fall asleep?

Tanjiro: No, This is the first time I've seen this.

Zenitsu: Somehow, I feel so envious about him makes me want to punch him so bad.. Lucky Bastard!

Nezuko: (*^-^*)

(Timeskip)

Time: 8:21 AM
Location: Wisteria Mansion

Kayden is fully awake, blue flower energy surrounds his body that he felt great waking up.

A Crow was flying and went inside, landed on the ground that Tanjiro knew about it, he open both his hands and crow stands on it.

Crow: North-northeast! North-northeast! Your next mission is North-northeast! The three of you are to go to Mt. Natagumo! Head to Mt. Natagumo.

3 Demon Slayer members was about to head out for the next mission.

Tanjiro: We're heading out. Thank you for everything.

Tanjiro bows to the old granny who owns this mansion also bows to him.

Old Granny: Now then, for good luck.

Zenitsu and Tanjiro turn around and walk, Inosuke concern about the old granny she was holding. 2 rocks, one is ordinary and other was equipped with wood + Japanese words that kayden cannot understand. she sparks by clashing 2 rocks and Inosuke shouted.

Inosuke: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, OLD HAG?

Zenitsu is protecting the old granny from Inosuke's kick, Tanjiro doing his best to hold him down.

Zenitsu: SHE'S STRIKING SPARKS FOR GOOD LUCK! IT'S A PURIFICATION CEREMONY! BECAUSE WE ARE GOING ON A DANGEROUS MISSION!

Kayden: *Jeers* Thankfully I even don't remember this..