Chapter 85 Collab With Gil_Fullbring Part 2

Time:???
Location:???
Status:???

Fay: hmm?

Fay Wakes up and looks around to an unfamiliar place.

Fay: dad?

Fay Stands up, Inhale and Exhale, The Area is Grass Field, Blue Sky and a few bunch of Clouds, and a Big Mountain.

Fay Flies up and she feels like she's back into this world. She got worried about her new home and Kayden too. She Thought she was dreaming, she pinched her own cheek, felt pain. Turns out it wasn't a dream.

Meanwhile in Kayden's world

Kayden: fay?

Kayden Looks around the living room, he place the hot choco on a table. He Talked to Neo.

Kayden: Have you seen fay, Neo?

Neo Shrugged, means she hasn't seen her.

Then Kayden talks to the rest of the girls. None of them know were fay is.

He Even asks and hugs Neptune The Blue Slime, but he has no idea either.

Kayden Thought There's no way she would disappear just like that, He brought an Infinity Gauntlet, Using a Full power of soul stone to track fay. Turns out, she's not in Kayden's World.

Kayden: O.O *Breath Mp3 Noise* REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kayden Use The Space and Time Stone, however he recorded a short time before Fay's disappearance using Reality and Time Stone, He Found out some random magic circle teleports Fay away. He Bust a wall that leads to an unknown world and Find Fay once again.

In the Floating gardens of Babylon......

Gil, who is sitting on his throne, suddenly opens his eyes

Gil-"Hoh?"

He turns to his children

"Did you feel that?"

Ellie-"Yeah. Whoever it is, the magic power that person possesses is insane"

Lance snorted before walking away

Lance-"Just send someone to check it out or something. Things like this will just be a waste of my time"

Gil-"Did the elves have some kind of ace up their sleeves? If that is indeed the case, it's always best to put a sleeping beast down..."

The surrounding area starts to shake

"Before it could be awakened"

He gets up from his throne

"Izayoi"

The white haired maid appears before him

Gil-"Go investigate the sudden mana spike. If that person poses any threat to us.....kill it"

Izayoi-"It will be done, your majesty"

She turns around and disappears from the throne room

Fay Keeps Running away from Monsters, 6 are drop dead but there's 28 of them.

Fay: I Need help... >_< but there's too many of them!! I Wish my dad was here to save me..

Fay Trips into a rock and fell right into the ground. She looks behind and she's already surrounded by 28 monsters. She Yelp and closed her eyes.

Fay: Someone save me! Dad!

???: Illusion sigh- Killing Doll

Suddenly, the monster that was just about to attack Fay was beheaded