Chapter 15 Pepsi

lul wut?

-----------------

Time: 4:56 PM
Location: Abandoned Slime Research Facility
Status: Normal

Blue Slime Acquired

Kayden: Ill take it, hehehehe.

Now Im Holding the Blue Slime, it doesn't struggle to get off but more comfortable. it has a Dark Blue Oval Shaped Dot.

Kayden: Im gonna call you Neptune.

I gently pet it while walking on the hallway. Sticky Finger's arm became visible and open the door because my hands are full here because im carrying this Blue Slime. I found the another document on a table and a skeleton wearing rob on that seat.

The Document says " Its Complete, The Dream of all men has come true. I have nothing left to regret. Ah, I can see heaven."

Kayden: Dafuq was that? Dream of all men has come true? 'I Don't get it' ಠ_ಠ

When I place the Documents back and look left, theres 4 pink slimes and forms into a same 4 girls.

Kayden: ಠ_ಠ 'No'

Toss a Fire Grenade and explodes on those 4 slimes that mimics into women. I Sit on a Chair with Neptune for a little rest.

Kayden: This is Fine.

Fire Keeps spreading all over the place as i drink hot choco.

Kayden: This is Fine.

As the Temperature rises, Neptune is melting.

Kayden: *Toss a Hot Choco* THIS IS NOT FINE!!

Quickly Grab Neptune and My Stand Pops out and Punch the wall and Open Zipper to Escape and close it.

Kayden: That was very close, i never knew the fire would spread that fast!

I Quickly Pop out of nowhere and tell the rest of my team that this place was on fire and its spreading fast like a wildfire.

Touya: What?, There's a Fire here?!

Elze: What is that Slime your Holding?

Kayden: Ill Tell you guys later once we got out here.

(King Crimson)

We were outside as we watched the Slime Facility was burned.

Touya: how did it happened.

Kayden: Well. i encounter some fire slimes and this happens. hehe.

Elze: But, We Still hate Slime.. WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT!!

Kayden: HE'S MY FAVORITE SLIME!, I NAMED HIM NEPTUNE, DON'T YOU DARE KILL IT.

I Gently pet it while protecting it against 4 girls who hate slimes.

Touya: 'wow, he really named a Slime'

Linze: What kind of Slime is that, Kayden?

Kayden: Blue Slime, Very Harmless, not listed in the documents either, its cold and warm at the same time when you touch it.

Yae: Really?

Yae Walk closer to me and Touch it. Its Cold and Warm at the same time.

Yae: Your Right.

Yumina: Can i Touch it?

Kayden: Sure, Go Ahead.

Yumina Poke The Blue Slime

Yumina: Cute!, can i have it darling?~

Kayden: