Chapter 115 Tag

ST-AR15 Casually on guard and ready to kill hostile npc on sight

My POV

Time: ???
Location: ???
Status: 💤

Kayden: zzzzzzzzzz............

Kayden slowly wake up and found himself a very familiar wooden ceiling, till he realized, he stands up in gasp. he's back in Butterfly mansion. Aoi was on the door gasp and drops the warm towel and a medicine. he was thinking what Aoi is doing and what are these medicines for. he looks around, there's no there but himself and Aoi alone in this room.

Kayden: ......

Kayden close his eyes and went back to bed pretending to sleep on front of Aoi.

Aoi: oi! Wake up!!!!!

Kayden: 

Aoi: Don't Just Pretend your going to sleep! Cmon!

Aoi Runs back to refill medicines for Kayden. When she gets back, He's not here anymore.

Aoi: KAYDEN!!!

Kayden was sitting on a tree branch while watching these 3 doing some insane training complete shirtless doing push ups. He lay down relaxed and sleep on a tree branch and enjoy the scenery and the background noise of this area.

As they continue push ups, Zenitsu spot Kayden sleeping on a tree branch.

Zenitsu: oi! is that Kayden?

Tanjiro: Really? where?

Zenitsu: Up there!

Zenitsu points at lazy kayden.

Inosuke: That Bastard is awake?!

Kayden heard someone was calling for his name again.

Tanjiro: oi! Kayden!

Kayden was a little bit disturb from their voices and open his left eye and saw these 3 where standing on front of this tree from where im sleeping at. He hops down and greet them with smile.

Kayden: is there something you need?

Tanjiro: Actually..

Literally 10 seconds later

Kayden: ya want me to teach you something for training?

Tanjiro: Yeah. You were awesome able to fought an Upper rank demon. You've made us motivated.

Kayden: not gonna lie, Its my first time fighting an Upper Rank Demon.