Chapter 44 Never Reach The Truth

Kayden: is it me? Or the moon was almost cut in half?

Gil: you cut the moon in half, Kayden

Kayden: Jesus, when every time I use this thing, I can't control the ridiculous recoil. My body is a bit steamy right now... because i was right next to the Earth's Molten Core. i need a cold bath after this.

Gil: *sigh* I'm going to take the longest hottest f*cking bath after this...oh look, there's the queen's castle

Kayden: Ya mean right at that weird broken castle?

The View when riding Vinama, it is clearly the castle that looks almost broken.

Gil: looks like someone's home needs renovations, this castle does not fit to house a queen

Kayden: So this is where the queen is, I heard from Melty that she's a higher rank than the King, wait. I Remember that the Shadow's work from the Queen right? Tell me ya forgot That Key from the start.

Gil: No, I think the previous King Of heroes left that behind and the royal family passed that down for generations

Kayden: oh my god.. -_-, looks like where here- wait a sec.. *Grunt* oh my.. Gold Experience.... Is Stuck In Requiem Form, I CAN'T REMOVE THIS BLOODY ARROW!!

Gil: *sigh* Have you never watched JoJo? Requiem is permanent

Kayden: No, It's not Permanent, The Last ep that the Arrow Dropped After Defeating Diavolo. IT'S NOT PERMANENT! *Sigh* fine, I'll get used to this..

Gil: try removing it with the tool gun

Kayden: its Impossible, Once i hit this tool gun, my stand will disappear, i can only use one stand at a time. At Least i can fly with it. Cmon, there are a lot of guards waiting outside that they clearly saw us..

Kayden Hops off by Floating down on the ground right next to the few guards.

Kayden: Hello! ^_^.

Gil lands and puts Vimana back into the GoB

Gil: I want an audience with the queen immediately. How dare she give one of my treasures to someone else?!

Kayden: She Gave that key to the shield party ya know..

Kayden Drinks Pepsi to make his mood a bit better while we were being escort right into the Queen's Throne Room.

A tick mark grew on Gil's forehead

Gil: that key is still my treasure, imbecile!

Kayden: Do you think there's more of them?

Gil: The keys? No. There is only one key to my treasury for security purposes.

Kayden: Wish you add Prohibited purpose like when someone uses it cannot be used, only owners can. Like my toolgun!

Gil: only my magic signature can make the key work so its more than secure

Kayden: Make it absolute then :v, oh look, were here.

The guards opened the gate, letting us all in, Kayden Spotted an Image of a woman

Kayden: Is That Mona Lisa?!

Kayden Glows White aura flies up and Zooms in to look up close, its 100% mona lisa and Gold Experience Requiem Took a Hold on it.

Kayden: it is Mona Lisa xD

Gil: Probably one of the previous heroes gave it to them. Mona Lisa is not supposed to be here.