Short Chapter With Neptune 3/10

Time: 2:13 PM
Location: Kayden's World, City 20
Status: Normal

Neo was inside the elevator Sitting on the ground waiting until reached the surface.

*Flashback On Kleiner's Lab Zone*

Kleiner Fix Glasses, blow and wipe the fog on his glasses and puts it back on.

Kleiner: v-vale? I Never heard such a city name like that.

Neo Raise her left eye Brow with Confuse Noise

Kleiner: Ever Heard a City named Vale everyone?

All Researchers didn't know about a word Vale and went back to their own work.

Kleiner: If the City Vale was Real, would you mind showing some images like phone.

Neo Showed a Phone on Kleiner, Few Images of Vale and other cities. some of them are her friends, a core and a Short Blue Hair Boy with a suit holding his Plate with Cooked Corn Beef.

Kleiner: wait a sec, is that a core?!

Dramatic Music Plays

Neo was shocked about heard a word Core which she doesn't know about what core is, he mention about the core which is dead Wheatley.

Kleiner: oh my, what an interesting you got there young lady. the core's came from aperture science lab, if the core was there then it might be a little accident about retrieving the lost borealis on North Pole with the Aperture science crew in the past few months. If you came from Vale then Your From Another world!

Kleiner got worried about her.

Kleiner: This is not good.. What about your family? Your Friends? I can help you send you back to your world.

Neo Disagree and she lives alone.

Kleiner: oh.. Was this your last choice? how should i call you?

Neo Pulls a Sign

Neo: "Neopolitan"

Kleiner: Neopolitan. as an ice cream name, but it suits you the best afterall. if your willing to live in this world for your unknown adventures, I Suggest you gonna need Credit Ration's as Money. Here Take mine as a gift, i got lots of money back home which is hard to carry much money on my wallet.

Credit Rations act like a Single Dollar.

Kleiner Handed 200 Credit Rations to Neopolitan and the door Open.

Kleiner: have a great day! and also, this place was very big, so it might take a'lot of time to go down on the surface.

*Flashback ended*

For Now, Neo has Reached the surface for 20 minutes and the Elevator opens. a Breathtaking in a Beautiful Utopian Sci-Fi world. Its Sunny here and its normally warm.

Neo was in Awe and pull a sign says "wow"

Meanwhile In Neptune's Room, he's watching the entire city like a hero, however things got interesting, About a Girl Showed an Image of a Blue Hair Boy to Kleiner in the Full 60 FPS HD 2k CCTV Camera. Neptune has some thoughts in his mind about why Kayden's hair was smaller before he met. Then He Started an Order For Combine Soldiers to Keep Maintain Surveillance on Neopolitan how He Met Kayden in the First place. Neptune Will gave her a Little Privacy when she has a place to stay. 

When Neo Left The Elevator, Neptune's Vision in the CCTV Camera Keeps an Eye on her. For Now.

Neptune: *Stare's CCTV Intensify*

Neptune will Prioritize his work for a little bit so He actually order to protect Neo as an intel

<---------------- To be Continued