Special Chapter 12 Origin of Pepsi

-----------------

-----------------

*Flashback*

Age - 16

Date - 3/15/????

Kayden: ma! Look!

Young Kayden points at the TV showing about Pepsi Commercial.

Kayden: can i really have those on my birthday, It look so tasty.

Mom: Sure my Little sweetie.

Mom was Busy doing laundry.

This was a past Dark Days were Kayden was a Normal Person with no powers and guns. Dad Wasn't here, The only in this is house is only Rui, Mom and Kayden.

Kayden Prepared a Glass of Water for her Mother, put it on a table and She headpat me once as he smile.

Mom: I'll Prepare the best birthday ever for you, so you will wait, ok?

Rui: Its gonna be a feast, I Also want Fried Chicken.

Mom: Fried Chicken is also included.

Kayden: CHICKEN! >:3

The Next Day

Weather Status - Rainy Season

The Day pepsi didn't come due to reports of pepsi Shipment got hijacked by some Terrorist and the Identity confirmed it was one of those Henchmen Demons belong to the Dearest Family which is not The Daddy Dearest but Among the Family.

Kayden ran away from home after the incident that Pepsi didn't arrive.

Kayden was Slightly in tears sitting on the lonely Tree. Ti'll a Girl arrives on front of him, The First Girlfriend Monika carrying an Umbrella covering Kayden.

Monika: Jeez, look at you, what happened. I Never seen you sad like this before.

Kayden: Monika? why are you here..

Monika: didn't you know, Your My Boyfriend afterall.

Monika grab something on the bag and shows a Soft drink

Monika: Here have Some, Suits Your Very well.

Monika Gave a Soft drink to Kayden Which is 100% Recognize that made his eyes wide and stop his tears.

Kayden: Is That.. Pepsi?!

Monika: yes! ^_^ 

Kayden: H-how did you get this?

Monika: Its a Secret, I know your birthday, you told me about what's your birthdate, right?

As Kayden Drink Pepsi For First Time, His Eye Color change and his hair turn bright blue, His Right Eye Turn Red and Left Eye Turn Blue. it became Kayden's Source of Energy.

Kayden: Thank You, Monika! ^_^ H-how should i thank you though.

Monika: Kiss me. ^_^

Kayden: oh right..