Chapter 53 Perfect Disguise? I Think Not.

Time: 12:13 PM
Location: Singapore, Pool
Status: Normal, Relaxing
Year - 1987
45 Days Left

Jotaro, Anne, Kakyoin and me were at the pool relaxing here, I was eating Hotdog sandwich sitting near on the pool, my legs didn't reach the water, Kakyoin was taking a sunbath. Jotaro Just Left the area along with Anne.

Kayden: 'oh my god..' wait!

Kakyoin already fell asleep until a splash hit on his eyes and woke up.

Kakyoin: Kayden? Jotaro? where are you?

10 Minutes Later

I Easily Track both of them by using Intelligent HUD, A Wallhack thingy. I Finally Catch up these two.

Kayden: Where are you going guys?

Jotaro: Nothing. just traveling outside.

I Heard Footsteps behind us and I saw Kakyoin.

Kayden: oh Kakyoin! you fina-

Suspicious level 100%

Kakyoin stop walking and I Stare at him for too long.

Kakyoin: What are you staring me at for, Blue Kid?

Then We kept walking straight outside the door.

Kayden Keeps Staring at Kakyoin for 20 seconds while walking, My head was automated Locked on Kakyoin.

What Kayden see's ID Name

No Disguises can work against Kayden's Eyes.

Kayden: *Menacing Stare* Nothing, I just Imagining things.

I look away and focus drinking pepsi.

45 Minutes Later

We are here at the Cable Car thingy, still outside waiting for another cable car. His personality is giving off suspicious level increasing. I was near the edge holding the safety pole to enjoy the view of singapore, it did let my guard down for a 3 second until Kakyoin Elbow me from the back and i almost fall at such height.

Kakyoin: Whoops! Sorry about that!

Anne and Jotaro Rushed in to save Kayden. But I was holding the safety pole before i fall on the ground.

Anne: Kayden!!

Jotaro: Kakyoin, What The Hell are you doing?!

Kakyoin: I was trying to have a little share with that pepsi but i mishold it and i accidentally hit him from the back.

I barely got up by myself and Jotaro Helped me get up quickly.

Jotaro: why you..

Kayden: Its okay Jotaro.

Jotaro: huh?

Kayden: Just like he said, that was an accident.

I Drink pepsi quickly and toss it into the trashcan.

Kayden: if you want to say sorry, get in that cart and have a little conversation, just a two of us..

The Cable Cart arrived

Kayden: now.. Get.. in!!

I Overpower Punch on Kakyoin's stomach, sending him inside and walk inside the cable cart.

Jotaro: Kakyoin! 'What an Insane Punch was that, Its almost strong as my stand Star Platinum to send anyone flying with barehanded' Kayden, You Almost killed him with that Punch!

Kayden: Kakyoin? him? What you were seeing is not the Real Kakyoin, Jotaro. what im looking at is a fake. right, Rubber soul? You Almost killed me back there' actually a fall damage cannot kill me'