Special Chapter - Right Behind You

Anime Girls are fictional, they will never know my real favorite food-

Impossible....

Time: ???Location: Kayden's homeStatus: Normal

Time: ???
Location: Kayden's home
Status: Normal

Within the Nova Prospekt on complete securing Nui, Kayden watched her with his G-Phone connected to the Combine Camera.

Kayden: *groan*

Kayden turn off his phone, lay down on his bed and think.

think.

think.

Kayden: now I thought something about it. hows Rin was doing when I was away?

Kayden Teleports back to the Citadel to Visit Rin Located in 10,000th Floor while being guarded by 2 Ordinals.

Kayden: Sup Lassie.

Rin: O-Oh! Kayden, you surprised me!

Kayden: even in couple of months, you can walk, right?

Rin: yes!

Rin stands up and able to run around like a young kid.

Kayden: that makes me happy, where you able to eat well? do you like the foods we gave you?

Rin: Totally! I Never tasted a food like this in my life! The clothes always comforts me everytime I wear them.

Rin ran towards Kayden and Hug him.

Kayden: *sigh* okay.. okay..

Rin smiles while being headpatted until Fay appeared behind.

Fay: Hey! Thats not fair!

Fay and Rin pouted face to face out of headpat jealousy while Rin stays hugging Kayden.

Kayden: (ㆆ_ㆆ)

(Meanwhile in Nova Prospekt)

Its been 10 hours since Nui Harime was locked in High Security Prison squared style form.

Nui: I always hate humans, but what exactly are you, Kayden? this place is off the universe, I thought making the entire world into a cloth was beautiful, however this makes me think there's more than that. I'm dying to know about him~