Chapter 73 New Friend and New World, Again.

22 Days Ti'll Christmas

Time: 4:23 PM
Location: My World, Living Room
Status: Normal

Kayden: so um.. how long I've been out here.

I was questioning to Akia about how long I've been away since time flows differently..

Akia: About 4 Days ago. Where have you been?

Kayden: A Request for my friend long ago... Actually about deleting Haruto's browser history....😓

Akia: friend?

Neo: ?

Kayden: y-yeah, that was long ago. *Drinks Pepsi Light* Imma go take a Bath...

(King Crimson)

-------------------

Did you know, traveling to another world by using portals between dimension is a Jojo Reference by D4C's Dimension Hopping?

-------------------

Akia Stare at this unknown man sleeping here. She Pulls out a Normal Pistol and pokes at him.

Akia: oi! Wake up!

Ark then opened his eyes.

Ark: ..... Onore..... (Curse you...)

He then slept back.

Akia: I Said Wake up!

*Bang*

Akia Shot the gun near to his head, a very loud noise enough to wake him up.

Ark T-Posed on the ceiling.

Akia: ???

Ark looked at the girl..... And stared at her....

Ark: .... ಠ︵ಠ

Akia: Who are you?! What are you doing here?! How did you get here?!

Having enough questions, Ark simply answered. Akia Clearly doesn't understand the way he talk.

Akia: huh?

Ark then landed back on the floor and simply dusted his suit.

Ark: I went through a curtain to get here, like, you know, a dimensional wall, dimensional curtain, you name it.

You Heard a Shower Just Turned off and the Door Just Disappeared technologically and reveals A Blue Hair Boy with a Red Eye on his Right and Left Blue Eye, Wearing a Towel Only.

Kayden: What's with that noise going on here? -_-

Fay: Kyu?

Ark: Yes.

Ark then looked at the blue haired boy, and back at the girl.

Akia got Instantly Blush as she look at Kayden's body..

Kayden: (ಠ_ಠ)

Akia was forced to teleport back to her room.

Ark: im outta here-

Kayden: you're not going anywhere..

Ark was forced to lift up in the air and got pulled near to Kayden.

Kayden: I'm surprised that someone entered my room, you don't look like a burglar to me in such a place, you know that?

Ark: Uh... yes?

Ark then burped for a moment. He smelled like he just drank Pepsi a while ago.

Kayden: did you just steal my pepsi?