Chapter 117 And it Will Come!

Time: 11:02 PMLocation: Entertainment DistrictStatus: Normal

Time: 11:02 PM
Location: Entertainment District
Status: Normal

2 Days Later

Kayden and Tengen are watching the city on the rooftop, constantly observing with concern. 

Kayden: so um.. its my first time i've been here, im sure you know around these parts.

Tengen: Yeah.

Kayden: somehow im always feel discomfort around these places that you said about lust and desire. thats not the desire i want p_p

Tengen: your afraid of women?

Kayden: no?

Tengen: for a young body and hashira capability.

Kayden: heh, not quite of a hashira who doesn't even know how to use a breathing technique.

Tengen couldn't believe him that he thinks he was lying hiding about whats his real breathing technique.

Kayden: Seriously I Mean it!

For his second thought, he was not lying.

Tengen: Do you know what an Upper Rank Demon's number you fought?

Kayden: Akaza, Upper Rank 3 Demon. A Martial Artist specialized both close combat and range attacks. He was strong, but my blade isn't made for killing demon afterall, thats why his head regrow and escaped, I could have chased him down but my body suddenly collapse due to lack of sleeping because i keep refusing to ignore the pain at the back of my head. I Don't know how you guys were able to keep up like that.

Tengen: Because were Demon Slayers, We hunt Demons at night. right now, Zenitsu hasn't been gone out of his house.

Kayden: something happened to him?

Tengen: If he hasn't been found in morning, then most likely he has been kidnapped by a demon or presumed dead if haven't been found. Now Im starting to feel bad for them now because their ranks are too low. if a demon appears to be upper rank, then this mission was too dangerous for them. 

Kayden: .... Lets hope Zenitsu was still alive.

Tengen: Before we leave, can you let me see your blade.

Kayden: uh sure?

Kayden unsheath HF Murasama and show it to Tengen.

Tengen: wow.

Tengen check every part of Murasama, some parts are insanely good with details and it makes a red electric static effects. The Handle has some scratches for long time.

Kayden: VT7 High Frequency Blade, also known as Murasama. I Used this weapon to fight The "Raiden Shogun"

He Sheath Murasama back as he said to Tengen.

Tengen: Raiden? Shogun? sounds like some old flashy thing you said.

Kayden: Yeah.. the first fight i couldn't win saved by mere luck because of my friend "Traveler" the fight was hardly insane.