Chapter 66 My Noisy Life

Was JJBA Part 3 Good?

A. Yes

B. No

C. YES YES YES YES

------------------

Time: 2:02 AM 
Location: My World, Main Room, The Couch
Status: Asleep

Later at Night, Neo woke up, knowing that Kayden was already left the bedroom, Neo rub her eyes and yawn. she was wearing her own pink pajamas. She left the bedroom and saw me on the couch, I had Tears Holding the image from egypt with the stardust crusaders.

Neo Smiled and she sleep on the couch next to me to comfort Kayden and snuggle him on the neck, then she put Kayden's head on her own chest.

The Next Morning

Team RWBY Woke up and left the bedroom searching Kayden around, for some reason, they saw Neo and Neptune covered in blanket, they are confused about on that couch.

Ruby: Oh, Its Neo, have you seen Kayden?

Yang: why is there Blood everywhere on that couch?

Weiss: If neo was so close to kayden, that means....

Then They Slowly pull out the blanket and there's kayden.

Kayden: X_X

Kayden is Having a Stroke, His Eyes are eyeless and his skin turn grey

3 - Health

Blake: Quick! Get Him Out of here!

So They Pull me out of the couch.

Yang: Seriously Neo?

Neo did a smug face on Team RWBY.

Blake: What's That Picture he had?

Team RWBY and Neo's curiosity about what Kayden was holding and they saw the image.

They Inspect The Image, looks old. I was piggybacking on Kakyoin.

Weiss: The Picture looks so old. why is Kayden here on this picture?

Yang: He looks so young.

Blake: Like in short hair?

Ruby: Its like when we first met him.

Yang: I Like that Guy with that cool hat right next to that green guy and Kayden. he's such a handsome guy.

Kayden: give it back.

My HP is already full standing up, using a reality stone to heal himself instantly and pull the old picture back right at me and grab it on my hand and hid it with my pout face.

Yang: Well, he doesn't much like to show anything.

Weiss: Who were those guys?

Kayden: Its a secret. -_-