Chapter 116 Demon Slayer: Entertainment District Arc

Light Mode

Dark Mode

-------------

-------------

Time: ???
Location: ???
Status: Confused and Frozen

Kayden was Lost in Thoughts, everything around him was just a void in his subconscious.

Kayden: Did He say, Number one spot in Japan filled with lust and desire? Entertainment District? Super Flashy? THAT AIN'T FLASHY AT ALL AND ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER BEEN INTO SUCH PLACE! It Reminds me about when I first met Haruto or Gil in short name. But There's a demon to kill, right?

A Sudden Clap Send Kayden back to Normal State, Shake his face and he's seeing Tengen's Both hands closed on front of me. hes sitting on top of the carriage.

Tengen: Your Finally back.

Kayden Blinks twice.

Kayden: um.. where are we right now?

Kayden looks around, riding on the cart with Tengen, Zenitsu,Tanjiro and Inosuke. He Who Sits at the bottom place. 

Tengen: To a Flashy Place, Entertainment District. For a second thought you were excited to go there until you end up froze for hours. I Mean who are you?

Kayden: Kayden Freeman.. Wandering Samurai.. Thats all.. p_p

Tengen: As I Expected, Tanjiro already told about you but I don't believe you can cut an Upper Rank Demon's Head.

Kayden: Some people don't believe that. 

Tengen sit back on the front carriage

Tengen: Listen you Four. Don't do anything that'll make you stand out. Remember that we're only here to case the joint. Whatever you do, Don't get out of the carriage.

Kayden: Good thing you said that, Im good at staying in this cart and not to stand out in the public place like this...

Inosuke was on the look out and zenitsu was the first to hop off the cart before Inosuke. Tanjiro hops off the cart to find these 2 to return back in the cart.