Chapter 35 Back From Home

Working Two Chapters in Two Days e.e

Im Working Hard ya know :v

---------------

Time: 5:32 PM
Location: Sea of Books
Status: Near Death, High Fever

The Pied Piper was Shandy Gaff, She was doing this because Pina was imprisoned. she told them to anyone while i was knocked out my Lelei's Unexpected kiss.

Why I can't Avoid and Predict Girls Kiss.....

I was off my bed, Crawling and get the pepsi on that table, until Rory enters the room to check me up. Rory Got an Attention to the Pepsi because i was barely trying to grab it. Rory grab the Pepsi and inspect it.

Rory: Whats This? Ah. Is This The One you always drink those called "Pepsi?"

If She Drinks It, Im Completely Stuck on Fever Forever until i die. She Already know because she always seen me open and drink it.

Kayden: Don't Do It Rory!, Look at me. Look at me who's truly worthy.

Rory constantly looking at me then look at the pepsi, she's open it and going to drink the Pepsi.

Kayden: OK OK!, *Blush* ill give you first kiss...

Rory: oh?

Kayden: But First let me Drink half of it..

She Gave me back a Pepsi and I drink it, an Energy Returns back to me. I Stand Up, Completely Fine. I Sit on the Chair and point my lips and close my eyes waiting for her. She really wants my kiss, then when she was going to kiss me, I peek and Hold a Button with a G Sign.

PREDICT THIS!!

Kayden: SIKE!!

Activate The Getaway Chair and i Blast off Through the Ceiling to escape.

Kayden: Even if you kissed me, The Same Result will happened to me again, I Just wanted you to give me The Pepsi afterall.

Rory: you..... KAYDEN!!!!!

Kayden: YYYYEEEE-(King Crimson)

Im Inside JSDF Vehicle.

JSDF Goal - Rescue Pina Co Lada and Emperor Molt <-- He Drank the Poisoned during the celebration between pro-peace and Japan.

Arriving at The Empire Castle, it take alot of time because the plan to get in by itami is disguising as a servant by Pulling a Fake Large Cart. 

It Take alot of time to get here.

On my View, I was doing my own little secret goal by instantly save Pina from the Prison Cell. There might be a chance that Neptune might be held here for too long.

Location: The Empire, Prison Room

I Encounter Loosen Monsters like Goblins, small kobolds and orcs roaring at me with different languages.

Kayden: I think it wants to communicate.

I Pull out a chainsaw and Slice Those 10 Monsters, its a bloodbath here.

Achievement Unlock: The Great Communicate

Kayden: I Need a Bath...

Spawn a Bucket of Cleaning water and Splash myself here with good scent, instantly cleaning blood on my suit.

Kayden: Refreshed as ever.

*Boing Boing Boing*

I Look Behind, Its a Blue Slime, My tears flow in my eyes that i finally found Neptune.