Chapter 10 Null Magic? or Stand

Time: 12:01 AM
Location: Silver Moon Inn
Status: Asleep😪

It was night, things keeps happening each time passes by, Some of my friends keep asking how i made my head split with a zipper to dodge an attack and still fine?, pretty bizarre power isn't it.

Then Im Starting to Have Nightmares and woke up to a strange place.

----------------

----------------

Kayden: GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😱

I Quickly got off the bed and enter self defense mode while my stand act as a Guard. gasping for air as i quickly look around and my stand fades back to my body, holding my chest for unbearable pain.

Kayden: oh, that was a bad dream..😑

I sat on my comfy bed holding a pillow and hugging it.

Touya Rush to my room since he heard my scream.

Touya: Senpai! Whats wrong?!😧

Kayden: oh,its you Touya.. i was having a bad dream.😓

Touya: i see, ok then, ill go back to my room..🙂

Touya leaves to my room and close the door and returns back to his own room.

Kayden: I Can't get this music out of my head.😨

(King Crimson)

Time: 8:57 AM

Its Morning, I Stand Up and Yawn, stretching both of my arms up and place on my lap, then Rub my eyes. Walking Straight to the wall and open a zipper and pass through right into Touya's Room. As Touya woke up and saw me, he was Shocked that a Zipper opens on the wall and a person appeared.

Kayden: Touya, wake up.. Elze and Linze might be waiting outside the door.😑

Touya: give me more minutes to prepare *Yawn*, and again with a magical zipper..

By the way, I already kept my suit hidden, i don't wanna run into someone like Zanac Obsesses about unusual Dress end up selling it for golds.

ITS NOT FOR SALE!!

30 minutes Later

Location: Guild

Ah Yes, the old days, some languages are different from each every worlds, except Remnant.

Kayden: I Can't read this..😓

Touya: me too..😓

Even Touya's Phone cannot translate on papers except signs.

Elze: Any good ones on your sides?🙂

Kayden: Actually.. we can't tell what is written on it.😐

Elze: huh?, you mean you both can't read.😮?

Touya: 😑*nod twice*

Linze: uh, its a mission to defeat beast monsters in the forest of the east. Five One-Horned Wolfs. The Reward is 18 Copper coins. 😶

Elze: If you'd like, we could form a party. two of you seem strong, so it'd be nice to have both of you.😊

Kayden: *Party Flashbacks*😶

(King Crimson)

Kayden: *Groan* why do i have to stand on a middle?😒

Everyone Was Guarding me around the area, fighting off against few Horned Wolves.

Elze: because, your only weird magic is only zipper, how can you fight against monsters like that?😠

Touya: atleast you have a weapon to defend yourself.😊👍

I Have a Small Dagger.

Kayden: your serious are you.. ಠ_ಠ <--------- my favorite anger emoticon

Elze Punch the Horned Wolf directly on its head, Another Horned Wolf Jumps towards Touya, he quickly slashed and cut its head using a katana.

Linze: Come Forth Fire, Hail of Red Stones: Ignis Fire!!

The Flame Surround one Horned Wolf, burn into crisp.

Touya: wow, was that magic?😮

Linze: mhm! 😊

While They think thats all of them, Three horned wolf appeared and head towards a young person with a bright blue hair.

Elze: Kayden!! Behind you!!

Linze: Oh no!, there to near to him, even i cast fire magic, it will hurt Kayden!!

Touya: Senpai!, Run!!

Kayden's Glow Blue Aura with powerful energy and Release his Stand and this theme plays

Kayden: Sticky Fingers!!

My Stand Appeared and Uppercut One Horned Wolf

Everyone was surprise that a Blue person with Zipper Parts appeared on Kayden's Body and protect.

Touya: huh?! <------- never knew about Jojo, Isekai wa Smartphone was released on 2016, which means, he never knew what Stand is.

Linze: What Is that?!😮

Elze: Was that Null magic?, Looks Cool!!🤩

2 Horned Wolves Stop moving and starts to Retreat, Kayden Aims at the Left while Sticky Fingers aim at the Right with Arms and unzip both of our arms extending and reach towards the target on 5 meters away by punching it, killing both of them on single blow and our arms reattached and Close the Zipper.

Kayden: Is my zipper really useless?, i think not.. 😑, ill tell the descriptions later..

<----------- to be Continued