Chapter 76 Portal Experiment Accident

Time: 8:01 PM
Location: My World, Living Room
Status: Normal

Fay was on my face, hugging my nose my floating in midair. I Pat his head and I Smiled with her. Both Cute Father and Daughter relationship.

Akia and Neo were standing on front of me with Jealous Aura making with a pout face,  About Fay because she is the one who is able to Hug Kayden Without Harm.

Akia: hmm *Grumpy Face* Kayden!

Kayden: hmm? :O

Akia: Why Won't you let me hug you. >_<

Neo: *pout face*

Kayden: She's My Fairy Daughter... :v I have no interest marrying both of you. I Live in True Freedom, I hope God of Freedom Exist in my own eyes.

Akia: God of Freedom?

Kayden: Don't mind about that, Goddess of Love Tick me off so much and I end up Letting two of you live in my place with some serious life purpose -_-

Like "I Can't live without you" This Sign appeared with lights flickering on top of Kayden's head.

Kayden: 👆 Like that, I already understand the both of feelings of yours. you know that, right?

Akia: y-yeah..

Neo: 😊👉👈

The Door Open and Neptune enters my room and Hop onto my Lap.

Kayden: Hey Neptune! ^_^

I Hug and Snuggle Neptune Like How Amber Hugs her Baron Bunny.

Neptune Glows yellow by using the mindstone to communicate to my head.

Kayden: What is it? hmm? Portal gun? Experiment Request? By Doctor Kleiner? Sure! w-wait, tomorrow? ok.

Neptune Stop Glows Yellow and head towards to my bedroom.

Kayden: I guess its time to sleep huh?

1 Hour Later

I was cornered by Neo and Akia on the bed, Holding my shoulders, I can smell their perfumes. Fay was sleeping on the ceiling bed with Green Leaves and a Green Fluffy Pillow, Neptune was on my Lap. I can hear Neo and Akia's Breathing, i can feel the hot breeze around my shoulders.

Kayden: ಠ_ಠ King Crimson...

(King Crimson)

Time: 8:23 AM
Location: Kleiner's Lab

Dr. Kleiner wants to Invent a Portal That Connects All Citadels to another. The Experiment went wrong by tampering the portal gun, turns out that this portal gun was outdated version of it.

Kleiner: What Th-?!

*Beep 5x*

The Portal Gun went broke a There's a Red Black Hole.

Kayden: jesus christ..

All scientist back off while I Ran towards to Turn it off manually.

Kleiner: Get away from there kid! It will Peal you apart!

I Got Suck into a Broken Portal Gun, I Failed to Turn it off, Time and Space itself going wrong.

Kayden: OH MY GOD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Then Everything went White.

The Red Portal Disappeared and think i was gone for sure.

Time: ???
Location: Error
Status: Normal

Kayden: ugh.. what happened.. 

I stand up, Grab my Hat and put it on my head, I was in the familiar forest. Until I saw someone..

???: Wait, That Guy look almost like me..

Kayden: Impossible! There's Another Me?! 

BLU,RED: Our Color is Different!!

← To be Co- *Error*