Chapter 96 Saviour of 4 CPU

------------------

------------------

Time: 7:38 PM
Location: Leanbox
Status: Normal

Kayden: What's taking so long..

Kayden was lying on the couch alone, The CPU Goddesses told us to stay here because that's their own job to clean these mess up in the zune district filled with monsters.

Cross: Dunno... *massaging Rom*

Kayden: *Sips Pepsi*

IF was Talking to the phone with someone, she turned it off as she was done for.

IF: Seems like I was right all along.

Nepgear: Did you figure something out?

IF: The mouse at the shopping mall looked familiar, so I asked a friend in the intelligence bureau to look into it for me. And Surprisingly, he was on every country's blacklist. He's on the list of most wanted people- Or should I say, Most Wanted Mice.

Kayden: Jesus, even mice too. This is the First time I've heard of it.

Compa: Huh? Mister Mouse is a bad guy? That makes me sad.

Kayden: So you met him?

Compa: yeah..

Cross: How unfortunate that he's not a rat...

IF: That's not all, I also found out that he was spotted boarding a boat for the Zune district a few hours ago.

Nepgear: Does that mean..

IF: It's Just a guesswork at this point, but somebody probably arranged for those monsters to appear at the waste processing plant. If I Leave now, I can still make it by ebb tide. I'm gonna go check things out.

Nepgear: take me..

IF: eh?

Nepgear: Take me with you!

IF: No way, I can't put you in danger too.

Kayden: Why not me?

IF: The CPU Goddess told the 2 of you to keep an eye on.

Kayden: So we can't just leave them huh..

IF: Exactly.

Nepgear: But, I'm worried! Please, IF!

IF: *inhale and exhale* Fine.

Kayden: Are you sure about this IF-san?

IF: Yes..

Kayden: ... alright..

Cross: I'd offer my help, but I'm busy, and I doubt Rom would be happy if I stopped...

Rom: *pleased noises*

15 minutes later

Kayden fell asleep on the couch, waiting for IF and Nepgear to return.