Chapter 125 In the Virtual End

Kayden: I Want this IRL Now

[Time: ???][Location: G&K Main Base][Status: Normal]

[Time: ???]
[Location: G&K Main Base]
[Status: Normal]

Kayden: *sigh*

Kayden was walking on the hallway, passing by on other people and T-Dolls. look to the left and Helian greet me as i enter, Berezovich Griffin was sitting on the chair waiting for me.

Berezovich: Come sit down.

Kayden take a seat, this room is now between Him and the Commander of all Griffin and Kryuger.

Kayden: um... should i be nervous? or..

Berezovich: you don't need to be nervous, as the matter in fact you did defend the base and one of AR Team destroyed the command nodes of SF. I Suppose i should thank you for holding our base.

Kayden: A-Alright..

Kayden takes another sip of Pepsi.

Berezovich: I heard that you are not a "T-Doll" But a human in flesh.

Kayden: ... Are you planning to use me on war purposes, is that why you called me here? I Know your the highest in position here in this base.

Berezovich: hehe, don't make me laugh. instead of using you as a tool for war, how about sharing a weapon technology?

Kayden: Well, as long if you grant my freedom, I'll stay with Gentiane on those missions.

Kayden Showed the Chaingun appeared on his hand and place on the table, but the weight was too much for the steel table and broke into pieces, causing a loud bang.

Kayden: ... should i-

Berezovich: Its fine✋

Kayden: ok.. :v

Berezovich: I was surprise you can actually do that but save it for the last. are you also from another country?

Kayden: Well, yeah.. I lied again..

Berezovich: hmm.. i see. then, onto the last question.. what are you?

Kayden: Just a guy who play FPS Games.