Chapter 127 Welcome to Night City

[Time: 10:40 AM]
[Location: Outside of Night City]
[Status: Normal?]

The next day, On the Desert Area outside Night City, 1 Car was crashed on the concrete wall, Kayden goes out of the car holding Super Shotgun, inside the car was an old fat drunk dude who ran over him, was now nothing but bits and parts of him.

Kayden: oh my god.. *stretch body* what a fking day on a first start of the game.

Kayden reloads super shotgun and hid it inside the weapon slot.

Kayden: How far did i chase this guy for this..

Kayden Sigh and spawn the electric scooter, complete modified that doesn't ran out of energy.

Kayden: Now i realized.

Kayden grab both handles and activate the electric scooter and go. planning to go back to Night City.

Kayden: I Should have brought Wheatley this time..

*Insert Any Anime Intro*

[Location: Night City, City of Dreams]
[Area: Safe]

Kayden reach the road part of the Night City, He is now planning to do something on his own. Right now he is now enjoying the view and the travel for the first time in a beautiful sci-fi city, wondering what the city looks like in night time. he didn't get a good chance to look at the view thanks to that fat dude who ran over him.

Kayden: damn, *inhale and exhale* what a breath taking view.

Kayden increase the speed of the Electric scooter to find a place to live somewhere. like 5 star hotel.

Better not be some kind of goddamn Love Hotel

Kayden: Alright. lets see what kind of money they use..

Kayden Press the sign-in button and place bill sign. Thinking about what exactly of the money looks like. he face to the left, looking at the bald guy he was pressing the buttons and both eye pupils glow. that door of the hotel opens for him means he was paid and allowed to enter the room.

Kayden: eh? they use "that?" but i don't have any cybernetic implants and enhancements.

Kayden finish the sign-in with false data and the money currency will only be paid through data, since its a data type version of currency, he cannot duplicate the currency thus cannot enter the hotel room.

Kayden: that means.. Im legit poor? there's a kind of currency which i can't copy?

 Im legit poor? there's a kind of currency which i can't copy?