Short Chapter With Neptune 4/10

Time: 8:42 AM
Location: Kayden's World, City 20, 5 Star G Motel
Status: Normal

Its Been 2 Days passed, Neo was Sitting on the Chair watching people, or any flying vehicles around the skies. It is a beautiful another world. Neo was wondering if Kayden Lived here long ago. She Doesn't have a Job Yet or been as an actual student since beacon just literally destroyed, So she went outside to find a Job for herself until a Man In a Suit with a Briefcase appeared on the window, this building was 10 Feet not knowing how this man was walking on air, She Quickly Ready her Hush, Her Pointy sword points at the man, he walks point out of view and disappeared, she open a window and look around and he's not here.

???: Quite Interesting Friend you got here.

She Quickly Turn around and saw a man in a suit holding her phone looking at Kayden's Image

???: So, Little Ice cream girl, do you know who this boy is?

She Doesn't pull a sign out, she doesn't want to talk about him and she points her hush right into his head.

???: Im afraid that won't do miss. Care for your breakfast?

The Man in a suit Open his suitcase and it appeared with a Plate, The Scent was delicious, Corn Beef with a Rice and a Hot Chocolate.

She Pulls a sign and it say's "Who are you, how do you know about him"

The Man in the suit walk closely to Neo's face with a creepy face. Neo was scared from who this man is.

???: Secrets must be remain hidden. 

Then He backs away and pick up his suitcase.

???: You better not waste your breakfast that i already gave you. afterall, Neopolitan, your name is. right? We Shall meet again sooner.

He walks towards the door, he open it and close it, he's gone now.

1 Day Passed

Neo Was outside the street looking for Jobs, Something strange about the Metropolices Looking at Neopolitan, few City Scanners are directly looking at neo hovering around her. Then it take a Flash on front of her, causing to blind her for few moments. it Just Took an Image of Neopolitan and the image was sent Directly to Neptune. Now The Order is to bring her over to the top of the citadel without causing a fuzz around the citizens in this city.

Metrocop 1: You!, Citizen. Come with me.

Neo was already running away from the Metrocop.

Metrocop 1: She's Running! get he-

Another Metrocop Hold him off by grabbing his arm.

Metrocop 2: Hold it, Our order is to bring her back without any harm. We Don't want other people think about the Protection Units harassing that woman out of the open. We Need to keep quiet as possible.