Chapter 27 Third World

Several days

Time: 9:47 AM
Location: Nearby Alnus Hill
Status: Normal

Were Still waiting at Hours, there no reason to sleep here because this isn't a carriage anymore.

Kayden: oh, looks like i- wut?

However In Several Days, This Place was already built by JSDF.

Kayden: Okay..

(King Crimson)

After The Rest of the Introduction We were took as refugees, now im the last one to introduce myself to anyone. 

Itami: Lets see um, you there.

Kayden: Me?

Itami: Stand right here just like the others.

I Stand on the same position and ready to introduce.

Itami: Your name?

Kayden: Kayden.

Itami: no full name?

Kayden: ya.

Itami: Okay. your age.. your between 12 to 13?

Kayden: 20.

Itami: huh?!

Kuribayashi: huh?!

HUH?!

Kayden: 

Itami: Wait wait wait, Can you Say that again?

Kayden: 20, Im not Lying. and also thats a fact im 20.

Im not Lying my age this time, because its very useless thanks to goddess of love, i bet she's scheming something even worse in the future.

Itami: wow..

A 140.2 cm young face who's also a young adult.

6 hours later

I Was Enjoying looking at Laptop and now, im searching about the modern world as a futuristic player and a Stand User. 

Kayden: DI MOLTO!

Lelei was already behind me.

Lelei: di molto?

Kayden: A-(Perfectly Cut Scream)

10 seconds later

Lelei looked at me upclose. curious about the laptop and she asked me how laptop works. she place another seat and sit next to me as she place a staff on a table

Lelei: Laptop. Can you teach me how you called "Laptop" Works?

 Can you teach me how you called "Laptop" Works?

180 - Health

Kayden: *blush n gulp* y-yeah.. 'SHIT!!, SHE'S TOO CLOSE!!!, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO BREATH'

My breathing lungs got stuck and i hit my chest to calm down.

I Started to teach her so i can make her go away.

Mari Walk Pass by, carrying few boxes full of foods.

Mari: my my, what a cute couple~

Kayden: WERE NOT COUPLE! 'CURSE YOU GODDESS OF LOVE, GIVE ME BACK MY QUIET LIFE!!'

(King Crimson)

Time: 7:32 PM

Im Inside my own camp, alone, thinking about how can i find Neptune. I Spawned a Pepsi and Drink then burp.

Kayden: ahh.. *Toss Empty pepsi can directly into the trashcan*

Itami, Rory and Lelei came visit into my camp.

Kayden: oh, hello guys. whats a captain recon team doing here just to visit me?

Itami: I came here for few questions. how should i say, I Find that you are not from japanese and special region.

Rory: wow. then he also came from Third World.

Kayden: I Guess you can say that you might find some confusing things happening here from were i came from. 

My Stand Pops and Grab Both pen and white board.

Lelei: Who's That?

Kayden: 'Do I have to Explain about this again?' Don't Mind that.

Itami: Is that a human diamond that crack a fire dragon's skull?

Kayden: You guys can call it "Stand" Your soul fighting energy, Crazy Diamond, an ability to Fix anything that has been destroyed and also can be a useful Healing power.

Itami: Wow! *Scoff* lets get back to the Topic, You Lived in a Third World?

Kayden: you can say that but i manage to get in here thanks to that gate.

Crazy Diamond Draws 3 Circles named of Special Region, Japan and Third World. connect lines all together.

Kayden: This is the world where i lived, then i saw a gate, i walk inside here..

I put My name and drew a line right into the center of the line. once im in the center of the line, I Erase the line and cut off the lines of the Third World, Only Lines are connected to Special Region and Japan. 

Itami: what?! that means that gate cut you off and you can only enter japan and Special Region?

Kayden: yes, that gate was bad at me and worse of all, i got bamboozled

Itami: wait, if you came from the third world, how can you easily understand us and them.

Kayden: Auto Translation. when someone speaks foreign language and script the words to English words. even thought you can hear my voice speaks japanese but im very confused the voice of me.

Itami: Awesome.. then you can understand all of us without having problematic through languages. its like you lived in futuristic world.

Kayden: Exactly.

Itami: is it true?!

Kayden: Yes, even thought i can't understand what based on language written like signs, and i don't even know how to get back to my world now. 

Rory: So your trapped here. how sad.. *giggle*

Kayden: this is not funny -_-

Lelei Stands up and looked at me.

Kayden: huh?

Lelei: Don't Worry, If you don't have a place to live. Come to my place and live with me. 15 years old are considered adults in this world.

Kayden: ಠ_ಠ

I Stand Up with Black Eyes and walk closer to Itami.

Kayden: Itami, can i borrow your gun please?

Itami: What do you mean?

My Stand arm appeared and grab Itami's Pistol and point myself directly on my head and ready to pull the trigger.

Itami: KA-! <------------ to be Continued

---------------

Y/N: