Chapter 33 Giselle

Time: 2:02 AM
Location: Alnus Hill, My Camp
Status: Asleep

My Sleep got disturb once again, however the JSDF's Siren Noise, They are announcing that an Earthquake is coming.

Kayde: ugh, *yawn* what now..

I Open The Door and everyone was outside.

Kayden: Earthquake? 'My World Doesn't have that e.e'

I Went outside and get along with them, i don't want to wake up getting covered by broken houses but whatever, i can reverse it back. In Few Minutes, The Ground Shake, The Earthquake hit us at between 4 Magnitude level, The Destruction wasn't great but strike at the hearts of people, afraid of something that they think its an end of the world.

I Saw Rory on Distance Crying for Help because Hardy is coming.

Rory: Kayden~!

Kayden: oh no... non non non non non.

I run away in different direction and i accidentally Bump Lelei as she drops her staff, Lelei Quickly Grab my arms and she wants to be Protected with her worried face up close but almost expressionless.

Kayden: *Blush* 'GODDAMN IT LELEI!, NOT THAT FACE AGAIN'

Lelei: Help >_<.

Rory: Hey!, He's already mine, Lelei- AH~! HARDY IS COMING!!

The Tremors getting tough a bit and a lamp post break apart and fall off.

Kayden: CRAZY DIAMOND!!

Crazy Diamond Pops out and Punch a Broken Falling Lamp Post and Reverse back to escape these 2 Snakes on me, But Rory Tried to Pull me down with insane physical Strength.

This is Me when Rory Pulling me down while I was barely hanging on a piece of a broken lamp post reversing back.

Kayden: STAP!!

After 2 Minutes of Torture, The Earthquake Stops. I Look around for opportunity to escape and I Ran Off back to my Camp.

(King Crimson)

3 Days later

Time: 9:43 PM

I was heading back to my camp after exploring few things outside at night, some people mistaken for a young boy traveling at night alone, plenty of thugs might kidnapped me, however they end being beaten into pieces and left these guys outside complete visible to the light and JSDF Caught them for attempt Kidnapping.

When I Open The Door I Found Rory Mercury waiting for me.

Rory: Welcome Back~, Would you like a Dinner?, Bath? Or.. wa-ta-shi?

I Close The Door,Turn away and I Decided to sleep on Japan Nearby Ginza to Forget what happened that night.

Kayden: I Think I Enter a Wrong Room. 'wait a second, how did she manage to bypass a Invisible Combine Energy Barrier?'