Chapter 111 Breathing Technique? Whats That.

Me When Dealing with anime girls

------------------

Time: ???
Location: Mt. Natagumo
Status: Normal

Kayden encountered a Mysterious girl named Shinobu. once she saw everything about me fought a demon like that, She Intentionally trying to capture me.

Kayden: Please, can we talk this out for a bit? ^_^

Shinobu: No More Talking..

Kayden: →_→ ←_← ◉_◉✌

Kayden Quickly Dash straight to the forest, escaping from Shinobu. Despite Shinobu is a Hashira, The Highest Ranking Demon Slayer Corp.

Kayden was Hiding Under giant rock, he slowly lift with a finger to peek.

Kayden: I think I lost her...

Shinobu: why are you running from a girl like me?

Shinobu was right beside me but outside the rock, The way she talk beside Kayden's ears made him Panic.

Kayden:

He Burst out of the rock, continues running away, even his basic 55 km/ph, Shinobu can still keep up with Kayden

He Burst out of the rock, continues running away, even his basic 55 km/ph, Shinobu can still keep up with Kayden. He Keep Bunny Hopping, Spamming A and D while moving his mouse to left and right, He Brought out Super Shotgun, Shoot a meathook on the tree to fling himself as an escape plan.

He Landed so far away, He quickly activate the Intelligent HUD just incase if she's nearby within 200 meters. Kayden found himself in the stream of water, not that deep, can only reach his leg. He heard a beeping noise which means she's nearby, He look left and right but not around his View, which means she's coming from-

Kayden: UP?!

He runs on water very fast like a green basilisk lizard, Shinobu was shouting pointing at something on the front while Kayden was facing at her without looking behind, as he turns arounds, there's nothing but a waterfall.