Chapter 104 Shino Asada

Time: 4:02 PM
Location: Alternate Japan, Gil's Apartment
Status: ???

Kayden is asleep on the sofa with a few Pepsi cans on the table like a depressed drunkard. Meanwhile, Gil is drinking his wine from the gates of Babylon with Guila on his laps, Ellie is in her room playing GGO while livestreaming herself on twitch absolutely dominating other players in 4v4 matches.

Ellie: 2 Hostiles, 12 o'clock

She cocks her sniper rifle, getting ready to shoot at any time.

Teammate: Roger that, taking the shot.

Her teammate shot one of them and Ellie got the other. Their team isn't doing very well, the enemy team already took out 2 of their teammates, they've only managed to level the playing field.

Ellie: 2 down, 2 more to go

[Damn, she's good!]

[Is she from the special forces or something?]

[OH SHIT! HEADSHOT!]

[I feel bad for the poor players matched up with her kekw]

[kekw]

[kekw]

[kekw]

[kekw]

[kekw]

[kekw]

Ellie switched to her pistol and jumped into the adjacent building to search for the remaining players still alive. One of them tried to ambush her from behind her with a knife but she kneed him in the stomach and shot him in the face, effectively eliminating him.

[JackMan4967 donated 50 bits]

[JackMan4967: Kill the last one with a trickshot and I'll donate more 4000 bits.]

Ellie: Oh you are so on!

She looks out the window and saw the last opponent running on the ground, trying to find a vantage point

Teammate: I have a clear visual, permission to take the shot?

Ellie: Hold it, he's mine.

Teammate: Roger

As if she was a badass from an anime, Ellie jumped high into the sky and started wallrunning at high speeds, chasing after the last player. She jumped from building to building 4 more times and backflipped towards him.

Everything happened in slow motion, Ellie's gun barrel was right in front of his face while she was in mid-air, upside down. The last thing he saw was her pulling the trigger.

[HOLY FUCKING SHIT!]

[WHAT IN THE FUCK?!]

[HOW DID SHE DO THAT?!]

[TRICKSHOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!]

[Fuck 360 no-scope, this is the shit!]

[YOU WON!]

[KILLS: 3]

[TEAM DEATHS: 2]

[JackMan4967 donated 4000 bits]

[JackMan4967: I am a man of my word]

Ellie: JackMan4967, thank you for the donation! Well, let the next round begin!

She streamed for 2 more hours then decided to call it quits.

Ellie: Mnnnn! That was a good game!

She opened the fridge..all the pepsi in the fridge that she bought was all gone!