Chapter 81 Goblin Champion

Time: 6:21 PM
Location: Water Town, Underground Sewers
Status: Normal

Our Team went inside the underground sewers, Heading upstreams, because we encounter goblins using boats, blowing two boats was easy and the last time we encounter a White Gator was aggressive towards us. causing explosion was too risky so in the past, Kayden Just Blind a Gator with a Flashbang.

That was one day ago

Kayden: I hate Sewers and I Don't want to remember it.

Dwarf: cmon, you've already been here twice, why do you hate sewers so much?

*Flashback*

1 Year Ago

Location - Atlas, Mantle

RED: Brother, Good news. Were Going down to the sewers!

BLU: I am not going down to the se- ah screw this, Whatever.

RED Hops First, Second was Neo and the last is BLU.

BLU Feel the disgusting wet from the sewers and a stench.

BLU: ugh. christ..

We Ventured inside the Sewers, RED was Holding a Minecraft Torch, BLU has a NVG Vision and Neo was behind BLU. When BLU Turns on the GPS, Its a Large Scale Sewer System...

BLU: Oh my god, are you telling me to find 5 of these grimms at such a large scale sewer system?! CMON!!

RED: atleast, you should bear with it.

BLU: This Sewer doesn't agree with me, I can feel the worms crawling up on my shoes.

*Flashback Ended*

Kayden: I hate you damn dwarf, you made me remind one of my worst memory.

Archer Elf: worst memory? just like that goblin back there just landed behind your back, mistaken you as a girl?

*Short Flashback*

During Our Travels in this underground sewers for a first time, dealing some tons of goblins, a  Single Goblin on a ceiling Drops onto Kayden's Back.

Kayden: Ough!

Archer Elf: Kayden!

Kayden: Is This Thing Humping Me?!

Goblin Slayer swing a sword and Decapitate The Goblin's head.

*Short Flashback ended*

Kayden: -_- By the way, you bought a Canary just incase to alert us if the poison gas was detected, right?

Goblin Slayer: yes.

Archer Elf: were not gonna run into that thing again, right?

Kayden: Remember Folks, once we see it again, Do not Feed that gators.

Dwarf: all right..

7 Minutes Later

We all stand on front of the door with caution, Archer Elf lean next to the door to hear it if there's a trap or not.

Archer Elf: I Don't hear anything, nor traps detected. anywa-

Goblin Slayer Just Kick the door open and We All Charged in and saw a tied up female knight.

Archer Elf: Look over there!

Priestess: How Awful!

Priestess Rush to aid the female knight. Kayden Held her shoulders to stop her moving.

Kayden: Wait! thats a corpse!

Priestess: huh?

The Hair Drops and its already a skeleton, Door Locked us Behind tightly shut.