Chapter 128 Cracked

[Time: 8:01 PM]
[Location: Night City]
[Status: Normal]

Its Just Kayden and David walking on a streets together trying to get know each other as friends.

Kayden: so? when i saw you at that car with a girl, what exactly are you doing right now?

David: *sigh* A Job.

Kayden: Job?

David: Job as a Cyberpunk to make money..

Kayden: oh now i remember..

David: what is it?

Kayden: I don't have euros... I'm legit poor...

David: *Visible concern* oh...

Until Kayden's eye turn and saw a vending machine and spots the "Nitro Pepsi", He zooms in that he finally found he was looking for and he's drooling like crazy like a normal child.

David: woah, chill!

Kayden's eyes are very wide looking at David.

Kayden: You have no idea how long i've been looking for...

David: its just a soda. why do you want it so bad?

Kayden: *Visible nerve break* just... just?!

Kayden Grab David's collar with immense physical strength which made him surprised.

Kayden: YOU THINK NITRO PEPSI IS JUST? A SODA!? I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR AN ENTIRE LIFE!!

David has alot of question on Kayden's head, whats with this guy?

David: Ok Ok! *scoff* do you have money to buy it?

Kayden: Money-

He drop David down in shock that Kayden already knows he doesn't have money to begin with..

Kayden: your right... i don't have bloodeh money...

David's eye glow that that vending machine dropped the Nitro pepsi, he picked it up and gave it to depressed Kayden who was kneeling on the ground.

Kayden: wait... your giving this to me?

David: You saved us back there. so this is my re-pay, its a win-win. Right?

Kayden's eyes became stars looking at David and looks back the Nitro Pepsi that he was holding it.

David: If you want money? come work with me as a Cyberpunk.

Kayden: ..... okay mate.

(Timeskip)

That was the day after pillar died.

David and his crew arrive on the Hotel we're Kayden Lives. The Hotel Door Opened and Kayden looks at them. Kayden was on a second floor on the balcony taking a sip on a Nitro Pepsi.