Chapter 57 The Dolphin Hat

Kayden Has Two Types of Deres, Guess it

Y/N:

------------------------------------------

Time: 11:01 AM
Location: India, United Arab Emirates
Status: Normal

In a Middle of a Desert, Joseph was trying to teach us how to ride a Camel, Riding a car and sudden ambush might more risky. A Camel Dust snores almost hit polnareff's face and the odor is horrible, making him close his nose with his hand and spray with perfume.

Polnareff: I-Its Stink! Hey Mr. Joestar, How do you get on it? It's like three meters tall.

Joseph: well you see, with camels.. you make them sit first, and then get on.

Joseph tried to pull a leash to make a camel sit down, it didn't.

Joseph: hmm?

Joseph tries again, the Camel got irritated and resist.

Joseph: *Grunt* You make them sit first and, *grunt* then get on.. *grunt* YOU MAKE THEM SIT THEN GET ON!

Kayden: -_-

The Camel Refuse.

Joseph: J-Just one moment. It's gonna sit down right now.

Joseph Forcing the Camel to Sit.

Joseph: SIT DOWN! DAMN IT, YOU STUBBORN ANIMAL!!

Kayden: tell me you have ridden camels before, right?

Joseph: I've seen that really long movie, Lawrence of Arabia, Three times! I Know very well how to ride a camel! Though, Two of those times, I slept through half of it.

Kayden: BAKA BAKA! Watching a Movie that riding a Camel doesn't mean you know how to ride it! You Really haven't ride the camels in the first place either!

Now Joseph is Covered in Camel's Saliva.. Everyone just made a long groan staring at Joseph Joestar.

Joseph: It's great sunscreen! Didn't you know that? gahahahahahahahaha...

Kayden: Sunscreen? Its Disgusting! Filt! Immature Old Man!!

I shot Joseph Joestar's face with a Watergun.

Kayden: You Might didn't even know what mixture of saliva is coming from?

Joseph: S-Sorry..

10 seconds later Later

Joseph grab some apples inside his bag on the ground.

Joseph: Listen up. When dealing with animals, it's important to understand how they feel. Exactly how they feel!

Joseph shows an apple on front of the camel's eyes.

Joseph: Here~ Doesn't this apple look delicious? It's tasty!

The Camel's eyes got the attention on the apple, Joseph's hand lowered it and the camel sit and ate the apple.

Joseph: Look! See?! It sat down! If you take time to understand the camel, it'll sit down for you! Hehehehehehehe.

Kakyoin: uh, Joestar-san, look...

Joseph: hehehe- huh?

Kakyoin Points at Kayden, he was already riding on a camel with a smug face on Joseph and he drinks pepsi.

Kayden: ugh, stop wasting our and get on with it.

5 Minutes Later

Everyone is now riding on a camel

Joseph: Let's Get through that desert eveyone! Onward towards the northwest!

We Start to Move out and Stand proud full lyric music plays.