Chapter 8 Break Time Before Travel to Another World

Time: 7:14 PM
Location: gm_citadel
Status: Normal

Kayden: Ugh, I can't remember how many worlds i enter. 3?,4? I lost count..

Kayden Was Sitting On Top Of The Skyscraper of the Citadel, rancho relaxo while viewing the beautiful Stars. wish i could travel space but im not ready yet, so I Play This Music as the button appeared on my screen and press it.

I was Wondering If I can Do that like Universe Sandbox.

What gm_citadel looks like.

This Place is Gigantic as epic and only person who live this place was only me

This Place is Gigantic as epic and only person who live this place was only me. 😐

Almost Big as Mount Olympus, The Largest Mountain in Solar System, Located on Mars.

Kayden: *sigh*

G-Man: Back So Soon?

I Look Behind as I Sip Pepsi. G-Man Appeared and a random chair pops out and he sits, i Rotate and stop on front of him.

Kayden: oh, its you. 

G-Man: I Was wondering~, that you finally decided to stop entering other worlds? We can finally spend some time together, just you and me.

Kayden: Nope, Im Still doing it. and also i hate you too, the part you appear on my room.

G-Man: and why is that the part you hate me?

Kayden: I Don't even forget that place you enter and say "Prepare For Unforseen Consequence" Thing and I Fall Into the Ground!, RIGHT INTO THE GIRLS BATHROOM!!!, and im being innocently get beat up by 6 Women that use Spell's and Magic and Shurikens. *pant 4x* you know what, forget it.

G-Man: why won't you stop drinking that and drink some Tea.

Kayden Pulls out the Infinity Gauntlet, Power and Reality Stone Glows

Kayden: *Red Eye Glow* stop drinking pepsi you say to me?!

G-Man: Anger management please. you don't want to blow this place up do you?

Kayden: *sigh* ok.. I can't stay always angry like this that how miserable i was. if you really want to spend some time with me, fine! ill give you One Day.

G-Man Chuckles smiling at me.

G-Man: Finally, We Will have a great time.

Turn Off Music, and disable rancho relaxo.

Kayden: you still like following me huh?

G-Man: Of Course I Do, Your The Only Special Person I Could Talk with.

I Sigh and tap my foot that opens an elevator.

I Stand next to the elevator and G-man just teleport behind me and it close and elevator goes down. I Grab the Pepsi and its not Cold.