Chapter 126 New Game!!

[Time:🕙AM]
[Location: HQ Combine Citadel]
[Status: Normal]

Somewhere In Space, 1 Combine Patrol Ship was scanning around Earth, encountering a strange technology pod.

Combine Patrol Unit: Overwatch, Unknown technology spotted 26 meters.

Overwatch AI: Proceed with Caution.

Combine Patrol Unit: Copy.

Hovering slowly near the unknown pod, its quite smaller than expected. Its dim on inside and has a second though can be a dangerous life-form in space. But first he scan the pod and turns out it has one but only 1 individual being, a human.

Combine Patrol Unit: Overwatch, request rescue mission health transporter team-1965. 

Overwatch AI: Please Activate Visual Scan.

Combine Patrol Unit: Copy that.

He press the button and activate the camera of a Combine Patrol Unit's perspective. 1 Spaceship appeared behind the Patrolling Ship and has the Combine Insignia.

(Timeskip)

The Health Transporter Ship Landed on top of the Main Citadel HQ Carrying a unknown pod where Kayden was Waiting both hand behind his back, equipped with the Combine Military Hat. 

Those dudes who work on the hospital are way better than a fking Trauma Team.

Kayden: You may leave.

The Health transporter leave as Kayden order them, He pull the pod with his bare-hand, dragging it and stop next to the landing zone, it opened and take a step inside the elevator design for a ship to fit the half size of the pod that Kayden Freeman was pulling it like a wagon. good thing it comes with a small wheels.

Giant Door slowly opens with mechanical sound, soldiers on the background and workers stopped as they saw the Emperor of the Combine Empire which is Kayden Himself, Salute on his presence, The Area was big enough and slowly drop the pod carefully. Kayden Slowly inspect the window and turns out there was a girl inside.

 Kayden Slowly inspect the window and turns out there was a girl inside