Chapter 37 Return of The Collab

*Play Fighting Gold Opening*

Time: 10:14
Location: Melromarc City
Status: Depressed, 20% Stress Level

Kayden: I just want to take a break....

The Moment I Looked at the Door, We Finally meet again.

Gil: Oh it's you again

Kayden: you are... Haruto?!

Gil: Yeah, it's me (Haruto is Gil's name before he reincarnated, read the synopsis)

Kayden: I Think it's been uh, months now? I can't even remember back there much anymore..

Gil: Yeah, about a few months....what's with the haircut?

Kayden: I just Woke up and I realised I forgot to take a haircut. After spending much time in.... Japan...... *Snort* Forget about that hehe.., *groan* i started to hate this place from the start..

Gil: *sigh* Why are the 3 heroes over there glaring at you?

Kayden: *Red Eye Glow* Long Story.., if you want to know all of it, ask the Trash king. And the backstabbing Bitch.

Gil:*snorts* figured as much

Kayden: in the end, we have no choice to but fight the waves ourselves with Naofumi. Trust me, I'm about to blow a Fuse in this world.

Gil: Why did you involve yourself with that mongrel in the first place? You know that's going to ruin your reputation right?

Kayden: Look that's not how it happened to me, When I First arrived here, i was right next to him, The Shield. Then once we arrive at the King's Throne, 4 individual heroes get a few adventures to assist the fight in waves, I joined Naofumi's team because I felt bad that he will become helpless, But! I'll Show these 3 Jackasses that Shield only is Useful, When That Bitch Joined Shield Team and f*quack* us from the start, and She assaulted me last night. At the back! P_P,She used her injury as an excuse and ended up blaming Naofumi. No one believe us..

Gil: Well, they are not entirely wrong about the shield being useless. Even tanks in my world have some sort of offense capability such as wielding a sword. *chuckles* I almost feel bad for him, almost.

He turns around and starts to walk towards the capital gates

Gil: See you later, I still have a sister and daughter to take care of

He then gives Raphtalia a piggyback ride

Kayden: eh? You already a father huh?

Gil: she's adopted

Kayden: Welp, looks like me and naofumi going to Farm EXP endlessly

Gil: *snorts* Yeah, good luck helping him. I want no part of this

Kayden: I Don't want friends get involved into this. Once we clear our name, im about to end this Bitch's Whole Carrier. See ya.

Naufomi: " There's Something strange about his level, even him."

Kayden's Level - 0

Health - 200/200

Armor - 300/300

Mana - ???

STR - ???

INT - ???

AGI - ???

He then observed Gil's stats

Gilgamesh

Level: 999

Health: ???/???

Armor 10,000/10,000

Mana: ???