Special Chapter 13 Christmas is Near

Time: 7:01 AMLocation: HomeStatus: Asleep

Time: 7:01 AM
Location: Home
Status: Asleep

BLU: zzzzzz.....

BLU was Sleeping Peacefully in his own bed.

*Beep 3x*

BLU Smash The Alarm Clock, He woke up, Deletes a broken Clock and replace a new one by spawning it with a toolgun. Every Single Day. 😉

BLU: *yawn and Stretch Body* okay..

BLU Clap and crack his hands, zooms right to the bathroom and instantly go out wearing his casual dress he wears everyday.

BLU came down the stairs and saw his mom decorating the christmas Tree.

Mom: Mornin son!

BLU: *Blink 3x* CHRISTMAS IS NEAR?!

Mom: 24 days left.. Dad is coming home exact 24 days and your sister miku will also come home tomorrow. can you help me decorate our house with these?

Mom points at the Small christmas tree next to the table in the living room, tons of christmas lights with different colors, small glass angels and deers with small strings attached to these both in order to put these on the Christmas Tree.

BLU Help his mom to decorate the house.

BLU: By the way, Where's Rui?

Mom: didn't you check the clock before leaving your room?

BLU: well, I End up Smashing it everytime i woke up.

Mom: ....

BLU: *sweat* Don't worry, I replaced it easily by spawning it o_o

Mom: ... Rui was still asleep, its 7:14 AM

BLU: oh... 

(Time Skip)

Outside of our house, Me and Mom Standing outside, She brought out her phone to call a construction worker. beside out house, there's a sled with Santa plastic statue and few raindeers on it.

Mom: We need to hire a construction worker to put the Sled up there on the roof top.

BLU: Who Needs a Construction worker anyway..

sv_cheats 1 Activated

Noclip Activated

BLU Noclips carefully, equip the Physgun and put the Sled properly on the rooftop and land next to Mom.

BLU: all done ^_^

Mom hugs BLU.

Mom: oh! would you invite all of your girls here?

BLU: *sigh* okay.. here we go again, give me few moments. shit, here we go again..

 shit, here we go again