Short Chapter With Neptune 1/10

Time: 11:23 AM
Location: Kayden's World
Status: God Mode

After Kayden Left This Room and He didn't come back for Weeks. Neptune was wonder where did i go. Kayden was the Higher Up In This world and Second was Neptune The Blue Slime.

Neptune Bust The Door Open and Kayden's Room by Doing his Super Jump Bull Speed. Neptune wants to go to the Library Room and Tries to Order the 2 Elite Combine Soldiers Guarding Kayden's Door but Neptune doesn't Talk.

2 Combine Elite Soldiers are confused about what Neptune was trying to say By Hopping with emoticons.

Neptune: 😀

Elite Combine Soldier 1 : What is it trying to say?

Elite Combine Soldier 2: I Don't Know.

Neptune: 😉

Elite Combine Soldier 1: You Think it wants to carry it right through the library?

Elite Combine Soldier 2 : I Don't Know.

Neptune: 🙃

Elite Combine Soldier 1: What to we do now?

Elite Combine Soldier 2: I Don't Know.

Neptune: ಠ_ಠ

(King Crimson)

1 Week Later arriving at Kayden's Library Room, Neptune Force Open The Door and looks like some fantasy room style place here. Neptune rolls and Saw a Opened Red Book. There's Nothing written but When Neptune Saw the Dropped Infinity Gauntlet, He Ate The 6 Infinity Stones and Glows Bright and Neptune Update Kayden's World Into a Sci-Fi Civilization Type 2 Where Normal Citizens Coexist with Combine. and so Neptune Takes Control Onto This World as a New President.

<------------- To Be Continued