Chapter 51 Dark Blue Moon

Time: 12:49 PM
Location: Sea Ocean
Status: Normal

-------------

Kayden: what?

Neptune Stares at me after i talk about a girl name Anne but i can understand by looking at his face.

Kayden: No Neptune, That's not what happened e.e

Neptune face became a sign of relief.

Kayden: anyway back to story

-------------

After That Blowing a Shark with a G-Bomb, I Pulled her away back to the boat, on the background, the corpse of a shark was submerge and reemerge, complete torn into pieces. A Fins appeared and its going straight at me.

Joseph: Kayden! Below you!, Somethings attacking from underwater!, It's not a shark! Its really fast!

Kayden: This is bad, Hurry!

I Pulled her fast while swimming away from that thing. Its way faster than me.

Joseph: Hurry and swim to the boat!

Kayden: 'I Don't Really have time to put Jetboots on my legs.'

Kakyoin: Hierophant Green!

Kakyoin Pulled us away from the ocean with his stand and we land on the boat.

Kayden: yikes.. its worse than a shark.

I Take a peek on the ocean, found nothing. Cannot Scan on Stands with Intelligent HUD.

Polnareff: I-it disappeared! It's a Stand! That Thing is a Stand!

Avdol: A Seafaring stand. I Don't believe i've ever even heard of such a thing.

For now, They Suspect the girl is a Stand user, Why are they talking about Stands, Who's DIO? :v, She even pull a knife to try act tough.

???: So is this a girl our stowaway?

ID Name: Captain Dragon

He Quickly grab her from behind and hes tall. Jotaro was using a lighter and a cigar, then he take a smoke.

Joseph: Captain.

Captain Grab her arms to drop her knife

Captain: I'm Pretty harsh when it comes to stowaways, you may be a girl, but if i go easy on you, we'll just get more and more stowaways.

Anne Drop the knife

Captain: we gonna hold you in one of the rooms below deck until we get to port.

Joseph: Captain, I'd like to ask you something. you've verified the identities of all ten of the men on board, right?

Captain holding Anne off, he pass to other crew members holding anne for now to prevent escaping.

Captain: Of Course. All of them are veterans who have been on this boat for over ten years. I'm not sure why you're so worried about that.

Captain was closer to Jotaro

Captain: By the way.

Captain quickly grab Jotaro's cigarette.

Captain: I Request that you refrain from smoking aboard this ship. What did you plan to do with the ashes and butt after you're done? Were you planning on throwing it into the beautiful ocean? You're a guest on this ship, but I'll have you follow the rules.

Captain Shove the cigarette on Jotaro's Hat.

Captain: Mr. Outlaw.

Kayden: jesus.