Chapter 101 HDN Finale

Time: 2:02 PMLocation: Planeptune, BasilicomStatus: Normal

Time: 2:02 PM
Location: Planeptune, Basilicom
Status: Normal

After The Incident with Yellow Heart, we finally arrested Anonydeath again back to Lastation.

Since I have nothing left to do, Neptune Invited me here in Basilicom of some kind of small Amusement Park. he caught some attention about someone who wears the sonic but green color and some Yellow rings floating for kids zone.

Kayden: woah woah woah, are those Sonic Rings? it exist here? weird..

Kayden look at the window and having thoughts about his mind.

Kayden: I Think one day, I will able to leave this world..

Lost in thoughts, he knows that he can't use a cigarette here in this place.

(Timeskip)

A Black Purple Cloud appears and already block the sunny skies. He Felt Something Disturbance is going on here. In a View of a Comfort Room, you heard a flush toilet as Kayden leaves. this place is going to be a mess real soon. Citizens of Planeptune was worried about what was going on outside.

Kayden: This Earthquake is getting on my nerves right now.

*Boom*

The Building Shaked and Sudden Blackout, its barely dark and all electricity around Basilicom electronic rides shut down. I Saw Nepgear rescuing trapped kids on the small Ferris wheel.

Kayden: I hate Ferris Wheels..

This Building was about to crumble. Kayden Shout to Alert the Citizens. Falling Debris around the area as I Help The Citizens to lead them to the fire exit. IF can right on front of me.

Kayden: IF-san. Do you know whats going on right now?

IF: I Don't know, we can't call for help from outside, Communications are jammed as well.

Kayden: I See. then prioritize helping the citizens can be our top priority. I'll stay behind and help the rest of the citizens here, you should leave now.

IF: Ok, Please Be Careful, Kayden.

Kayden Rush towards Outside and Saw This Giant Thing in the sky, Neptune, Vert and Noire in HDD Form Fighting Against and Unknown CPU Goddess.