Special Chapter 9

Time: 9:12 AM
Location: Home, Tree House
Status: Nightmare

BLU was Having a Nightmare about living in a dark mansion

BLU: uh.. what is this place...

BLU end up wandering the house without an exit that he only relies on lit up candles around the house. 

BLU: I Bet RED Own this house, but there's no one here..

For Some Reason BLU can't use NVG.

BLU: That's Strange..

BLU Thinks about bring out the toolgun to spawn a light or powerful glowstick armed with a gun. It Didn't appeared.

BLU: this is all going to hell....

BLU has no choice but to get out of the house to escape nightmare. but he has to find the exit, BLU Opened the door and found a Portrait room, there's also some candles on the table and a chandelier. Portrait Shows some Dude with a red jacket and its not Agoti, the other portrait shows a heart head suit with a hat and last is the scary eyeless Nun wearing black attire with pale white skin.

BLU: okay.. that image of a nun gives me creeps..

The Door Closed loudly gave BLU a Yelp noise, BLU Turns around and tries to budge the door open, but its locked.

BLU: O_O oh.. shit... There Must be a window somewhere, isn't it..

BLU Looks around for windows, but there's no single window around in this room.. Then all candles suddenly dies.

BLU: *TF2 Heavy Voice* Help!!

The Candles Lit up again.

BLU: oh thank god. Now, Lets Get back to the point! wait.. if this is a dream, Reminds me of Agoti that i pinched myself and it hurts.

BLU Pinch himself, it also hurts made him close his right eye, as he open his right eye and look at the portrait.

The Nun was Missing

BLU: That was Sarv Isn't it, hehe..

Wrong...

Sarv's Color is Neopolitan, but the Nun in the portrait wears black attire, eyeless and white pale skin as SCP-096.

Someone was Standing in the corner looking at BLU.

BLU Thought bring out a weapon will ease his own fear despite any kinds of danger but he can't bring out his own DOOM 2016 Pistol during like this, now he has fear in tremble while looking at the nun.

BLU: This isn't some "The Conjuring" Isn't it.. he... heh..... o_o

BLU was Staring at the nun for 2 minutes.

BLU: Sarvente, is that you?

As BLU Respond to the Nun

Mysterious Nun Fly Straight Right on BLU's Face in a blink of an eye.