Section 24 A Sorrow Place

They kept driving on and on. In the distance Felicity looked over and seen a figure look Just like Noah walking with a gun in hand. Her eyes widened. Then the figure disappeared. "Life as we know it is going down dramatically, this virus is very scary above all else some people don't know how to handle it out there in the real world" Felicity spoke. "Your right life is very different and we are on the run 24/7 but there's gotta Be a time we won't be on the run." Stephan spoke. Mike and Shelby sleeping with Miguel in the back seat. Liam Tucked in felicity's lap, Walkers walked the earth in view sight out of the Car Window. BOOF. The car spun and took a Huge turn then broke through the side of the railing and began falling down a large Hill. The car window bursted through from the pressure of the Top of the car crushing from the impact of smashing upside into the ground. And repeatedly flipped until it's side suddenly smashed into a Tree. Upside down the car was destroyed. Mikes eyes Opened. He immediately looked over at Miguel. Who was safe. Then turned to Shelby. He put his hand abruptly on his neck until he could feel a pulse her heart was beating. He unbuckled her slowly her eyes opened. She started breathing heavily "I got you, you'll be safe." The seatbelt released and he slowly led her down then slowly lifted her up into a sitting position. "See" he smiled. Then he looked over and made sure Miguel was still breathing. He was. He unbuckled him slowly. "Scared" Miguel began crying. "Shhhh shh it's okay" the seatbelt let loose he then released Miguel slowly holding onto his back. Then sat him in a sit-up position. He then scooted his arms towards the front of the car, Felicity was gone her door was gone as well. Stephan Mike and Shelby Remained, mike reached over and pressed his fingers on Stephans neck. Stephan immediately flinched. "I'm alive" Stephan spoke. Stephan proceeded to unbuckle while mike tried to scoot into a position where he can kick open the door. He maneuvers his knee then puts his foot back and then slams down as if he did kickboxing for years. The door busted open, only to the slightest bit, then he kicked again. The door smashed through the hitches forcing an open. He slowly scooted his way to the outside then pulled Miguel out. Then grabbed ahold of Shelby's hand and began pulling her out of the car. Mike helped Stephan, Then smashed open his car door. Mike helped rip it off from the other side. 10 walkers began coming towards them. Mike tilted his head then pulled out his pistol, he seen in the leaves. He pointed it to a walker and shot. The bullet sprung from the bullet hitting the walker through the skull. A figure in the distance began shooting a mini gun killing all walkers. Austins face came to view and Stephan immediately walked over to Austin and pulled out his hand. "The nam-" Austin smacked Stephan across the face. "Who are you" Austin spoke. Stephan held his face and smacked him back. Austin tackled Stephan on the ground and kneed him in his rib cage. Then held his face towards the ground Stephan maneuvered his knee, then lifted him up with his back. "BOOF" Austin smacked a rock he had grabbed of the ground, off of Stephans Dome. Stephan proceeded to fall and his head hit the ground. Austin went to stand up Stephan grabbed austins legs, "Stop Austin" Mike Spoke "Oh shit didn't see you" "what's up Mike" Austin Spoke "Let's go, anyone who wants to follow go for it" Austin continued walking down the long trail of Wet leaves. Along with group. A large group of 200 people began walking towards Austin and the group. One of noahs soilders are wheeling a hanging station down the path with Felicity taped and zip tied to the chair on it. Squirming trying to break free nothing worked. "So that's how it is" Austin spoke looking at Noah. "I knew you were alive.. matter of time before I found you just didn't know it was gonna be this soon" Austin full force ran and pulled his axe out of his pocket. Austin moved his hands upwards and Noah pulled his taser out swiftly and tased austins side. "How was the feeling of my Bow Staff Anyway" Noah whispered tasing Austin. Austin Dropped. The 200 men began pulling weapons from there pockets and pointing it towards everyone. Stephan looked up and pointed his gun towards Noah while the group Began putting there guns down. "Stephan I would put your gun down if I were you" Noah Spoke in a Firm Voice. "Yeah Why should I" "Because if you don't a lot of lives will be lost today Including yours." "Yeah well, seems to me everyone's lives will be lost now just a matter of time so honestly, what would it really F****** Matter this world is full of lifeless Bullshit anyway" Stephan Spoke up. Noah Pulled his Pistol out of his pocket swiftly and shot Stephan. The bullet left his gun, and directly went through stephans hand, A burning feeling Sparked through Stephans hand forcing it to open, the gun dropped. Stephan fell to his knee, holding his hand. Austin laying holding onto his ribs. Felicity still squirming for help. Mike held his hands above his head Shelby sat with Miguel to the side of him. Noah walked to the back where the guy in the corner was holding Liam. "See you guys don't understand, I'm A lot More Powerful then you guys think" "See what you don't understand is I'm No Longer Noah, I'm Apart of The New World"