Section 19 Loose ends

"It wasnt me, it wasn't me, I didn't do this I swear that's only what the papers said I didn't start this I didn't start this, please, you have to b----" PFTTTTTT a suppressor pistol shot and the bullet entered Jesses brain. The impact immediately killed him and his head bounced off the concrete. The man with the gun turned around and walked away,

A Few hours earlier
BFFFT the door smashed open, Austin and Stephen rolled up into the house pointing there guns, Christie holding Liam. Felicity walked in Next, Then Jesse. "It's all clear, bring the kid in" Stephen spoke. Jesse pointed his gun into the distance. Then Jesse went into the room next to him, "I GOT THIS ROOM" Jesse yelled and walked in, "I got upstairs" Stephen spoke, "I got the room down that hallway" Austin spoke. A walker walked up to Jesse growling, "oh you sneaky Bas****" Jesse spoke as he pulled his knife out and slipped his pistol into his pocket, he flicked the knife open then he swung and stabbed the walker clean in its temple.
Switch to Stephen upstairs, Stephen walked down the hall until he got to the bathroom. He began looking around for anything of use. He found nothing. Same with Austin. The group walked out of the house. They continued down the road, they kept going, nighttime rolled up, "we'll time to find a place to hunker down in" Stephen spoke. "Alright over there in that bunker, maybe we can find light or something" Austin spoke. "Okay" felicity spoke. They all went and bunkered up in the bunker. " we have to get to Virginia and soon" Austin said, "yes yes we do" felicity replied.
3:00 a.m hit and Jesse stood up and walked out of the Bunker. He walked down the leaves of the hill. Then from behind him BFFT a suppressor pistol hit the back of Jesse's head. "It wasn't me, it wasn't me, all this stuff that happened I didn't do this it only says it on the papers that's only what the papers said I didn't do thissss I didn't start this you have to b..." BFFFFT the bullet exited the gun and pounced through his brain Jesse was dead. Austin turned around and walked away.

UP NEXT
Section 20 There At Last
Be prepared!!!!!!!!